Dior Homme Denim

midnight

They fit like standard diors. I wear a 29 in raw mij and have a 29 in black suns. Also, the material really isn't like standard denim you'll be disappointed if you think you're gonna get something like overdyed black jeans.

Sorry, I'm getting my first pair so I don't know how standard Diors fit.

Do I convert the measurement of my APC PS (79cm according to pg1's method) to 31". Then size down 2 to 29. So size 29 is what I should be getting in dior, right?

Or anyone with APC PS in 28 can give some advice on their Dior's sizing?

p.s. Can u post some pics of your black suns please?

Cheers

I'm going to be in Europe in a week and a half and with be in Paris and London. I plan to go to the Dior store and get a pair of jeans, but I'm not sure what to get. I was thinking possibly 19cm MIJ raws, but I have a pair of raw jeans (not Dior) already so I was wondering what washes would be good to check out. Recommendations?

when I was in london the dior homme store was still under construction (and might still be?) so the only places that stocked their jeans were selfridges and browns. Browns was also under renovation i believe. EIther way, checking out dior homme in Paris was a much better experience.

I'm going to be in Europe in a week and a half and with be in Paris and London. I plan to go to the Dior store and get a pair of jeans, but I'm not sure what to get. I was thinking possibly 19cm MIJ raws, but I have a pair of raw jeans (not Dior) already so I was wondering what washes would be good to check out. Recommendations?

The Paris store at first glance has a rather poor selection of jeans. I wanted a pair of black super slender 17.5CM and inquired if they had some in the back. Sure enough the sales woman came out with all sorts of jeans with a 17.5CM that where not on show. So if there is something you want but don't see it be sure to ask them what they have in the back.

The Paris store at first glance has a rather poor selection of jeans. I wanted a pair of black super slender 17.5CM and inquired if they had some in the back. Sure enough the sales woman came out with all sorts of jeans with a 17.5CM that where not on show. So if there is something you want but don't see it be sure to ask them what they have in the back.

I'm not really familiar with all the washes though. What should I look for? Also I speak very very limited French so asking for things from the back could be difficult.

Also, when I look for the Dior store in Paris online I get multiple results. Which is the one I'm supposed to look for?

^ Same goes for the NYC store: they have a heap of jeans out the back that aren't on display.

missingtrigger, my suggestion if you have skinny legs is to look at some 17.5cms. There are some nice, simple prewashes around at the moment. Give the 19cm raws a try, just because they're the 'classic' Dior jean and will almost certainly be in stock. Other than that, find a friendly sales-person (which is sometimes tricky at a Dior boutique!) and ask for recommendations.

I'm not really familiar with all the washes though. What should I look for? Also I speak very very limited French so asking for things from the back could be difficult.

Also, when I look for the Dior store in Paris online I get multiple results. Which is the one I'm supposed to look for?

As far as washes go I am a fan of the more simple and subtle washes. They have some that are just heinous which you should be able to tell. Like dansta said ask for opinions otherwise just get what you think look goods on you.

Most of them speak english so don't worry about that knowing french.

The one to go to is 30 Avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, France.

Quick question guys, hoping someone can clear this up.

Recently sold these jeans on ebay (originally bought them on ebay I believe.)

The buyer has contacted me saying they aren't legit. I have a few pairs of Diors and I am 100% sure these are.

Just looking for a third party to verify they are. Thanks.

Pictures from the auction:

DSC05861.jpg

DSC05869.jpg

DSC05859.jpg

DSC05867.jpg

Anyone? I'm guessing no news is good news, but can an educated one please confirm? thanks.

I dont know that size tag looks little too close to the middle? im just tring to get attention one of experts here, but with ebay if buyer dont like the fit of something he will just file not as described and get his money back, hate ebay with passion how they only protect buyers