Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I just got my dior 19cm MII raw black sz.28 in the post. I can do the clasp up without having to use much effort at all - they seem to fit dead on for my waist size. I'm pretty damn sure (especially being a skinny kind of guy) that I'd be a lot happier with a 27. This is kind of annoying because I don't want to go through the whole process of selling and re-buying. I'm hoping someone will have the opposite problem and offer me a trade...

I just got my dior 19cm MII raw black sz.28 in the post. I can do the clasp up without having to use much effort at all - they seem to fit dead on for my waist size. I'm pretty damn sure (especially being a skinny kind of guy) that I'd be a lot happier with a 27. This is kind of annoying because I don't want to go through the whole process of selling and re-buying. I'm hoping someone will have the opposite problem and offer me a trade...

yea, they will stretch a bit. I got 27's and they were tight as hell at first, now they can come off with just the top button undone.

Just visited the luisaviaroma site. The price of the Brut jeans (MIJ) went up by heaps

I bought mine last July for just over $300au and now its saying that they are $440au and they werent even on sale when I got mine.

Why the hell did that happen in such a short amount of time.

All the jeans have gotten ridiculously expensive in the past two seasons.

It seems like just a few seasons ago when the washed jeans were in the $500 range. This season there's almost nothing under $700.(((

I think they've adopted a new business model where they stock less, charge more, and then don't have a sale.

Apparently they carry Dior? Thanks for the tip off; I found their number on google - will call.

EDIT - Apparently they only carry a mens line at their NY location... :(

i was at the nyc store a couple months back and they had a few pairs of raws on sale for a fairly good price (considering the skyrocketing retail of raws now a days). cant put my finger exactly on the number, but i think it was in the 200's