Dior Homme Denim

midnight

You can always wear stilts but remember, never hem never hem never hem never ever hem your Dior Homme jeans.

even if it looks like crap on them cause they are too short ?

i'm 172 and i hemmed mine a little bit as well, i don't see why not if it makes you look better

though dior are known for their stacks, but it not everyone here are like tall and like run way body. There will be cases where the stack will be too much and cuffing wont work.

Have had these 32 mij 19cm for nearly a year now

but ive been packing on some size in my legs from the gym..

Not sure if I should size up to a 33 or maybe even 34.

What do you think of the fit?

Definitely size up, or consider a looser cut. Those look like yoga pants.

It's just personal preference. Some prefer cuffing, some prefer stacks, some prefer hemming, some fit just right.

I personally think that cuffing produce bad fades (when it's not being cuffed) and hemming would ruin the leg opening of the jeans (not every place is blessed with a chain stitching machine). On the other hand, I appreciate stacking fades, I know there are a handful of people that loathe the thought of stacking.

Like I say, it's personal preference, you spent your money on it, you can pretty much do what ever you like with it. I was kidding on the stilt part though. :P

Is Dior still relevant?

Just curious.

Relevant to who?

To the cool kids who are now into Damir Doma, The Viridi-Anne, and unknown raw Japanese denim? Probably not.

To the customers of Dior Homme? Yes, their sell-through was so good for FW/10 that they didn't even need to have a sale.

Stupid question.