Dior Homme Denim

midnight

any1 know where can i find some dior homme raw denim on sale online? and does any1 know if luisaviaroma will accept returns?

If you're asking, it sounds like you didn't order from them, upon which I'm not sure if they'll accept the return. If you did order from them, you'll notice they have one of THE BESTEST EVER shipping arrangements of all online shops. They must be making tons on money off of their customers to be able to afford such awesome shipping. Every time I order they send it out the next day and it gets here in, the most, 3 days. A couple of months ago a pair of Neil Barrett boots I got from them were too big so I asked to exchange them. They send a very simple step by step email on how to do it. You simply call up your local FedEx and arrange for a pick up. I dunno what was wrong with me but I assumed it wasn't that easy and I was trying to set up a Fed Ex account, looking up mailing plans etc, making a whole lot of trouble for myself until I reread the instructions. I just called Fed Ex, filled out the forms they attached in the email, and Fed Ex came and picked it up. Couldn't have been simpler.

most of my personal favorites were actually all released in 08. night fall, waxing moons, sheers, etc.. i'm not really into washed jeans anymore, and hedi's waxed jeans are too shiny. unwearable for me. but kva did some nice work with matte wax and coated jeans. he even changed the 17.5cm cut so it doesn't fit like leggings. it's my favorite cut atm.

but the new shit like this:

2010-12-04_18-15-01.png

facepalm.gif

I have to agree. Jeans like the strip bleu clair, the oil coated clawmark or the strip destroyed were true masterpieces for that time. The processing was outstanding for 2003 - later on every mainstream company tried to copy it

Balanciaga had always been of higher quality and better cutting. However it was missing the kind of edge Hedi provided during 2002-2003.

As for Taralis, as Hedi Slimane's former head assistant, his jeans fit like the old Dior stuff and the quality is even superior. His stuff is worth to replace Hedi Slimane, but KVA is just bullshit

Personally, I'm over the Hedi nut-hugging and the KVA-bashing.

Hedi undoubtedly had some brilliant collections, but IMHO he sent plenty of mediocre stuff and even some crap down the runway too. Come on, if those glitter jeans were part of a KVA colection, we'd all be sitting here saying that they were shit and groaning about how tacky they are.