Dior Homme Denim

midnight

the fit of the diors is a lot more flattering than the apcs

apcs have a lot more contrast in their fades. Dior fades green

apcs denim isnt stronger or thicker than diors, just way more starched.

If money wasnt an issue, id be hard pressed to choose apc over dior

to be honest, it's extremely hard to even get myself to pay $430 now for a pair of raw diors!

love the fit and everything but is there anyone other than me who wouldn't legitimately feel guilty for dropping that much dough on a pair of jeans!?

you can get much better denim with that type of money but i guess it really is the name that and the darts on the pocket that you are paying for.

no ones paying retail for diors. Theyre almost always on sale, especially at this time of the year.

Hell, i got a pair of MII black 19cms for 89 brand new from saks.com

agreed. i got my regular raw mij 19cm few months ago for 350, and just now i saw silver selvedge 19cm selling at 300 in a local retailer here in Hong Kong.

Can anyone authenticate these for me? I bought them very cheap from a user here. The size tag was removed and they have obviously been hemmed. I've owned a lot of authentic Dior Homme jeans before, and seen a lot of fakes, but I'm just not 100% sure on these. They are supposed to be the UMC wash. Hoping someone can help me out.

Fake or not?

Thanks

DIORUMC_1.jpg

DIORUMC_2.jpg

i know 19 and 21cm are supposed to be the same knee up, but i just got a pair of 21cm in a size down from what i wear and it seems to be pretty big.

anyone ever had experience with 19 and 21cm in the same size?

When i tried both cuts on in the same size, the 19cm seemed to be much slimmer overall.

When i tried both cuts on in the same size, the 19cm seemed to be much slimmer overall.

this should be correct because of proportions; if the top block was exactly the same that would mean that 21cm's flare out at the knee but it doesn't it's still a straight fit - so it'd have to be bigger than the 19cms. (since 19cm's are straight as well)

Seriously? No shit sherlock. :)

The term 19cm cut comes from the hem length from a Dior sample size 32. So the term 21cm cut comes... So the term 17.5 cm cut comes... etc. So if you bought those 3 cuts in the same size, 21 is fuller, 19 is slim, 17.5 is skinny.

Seriously? No shit sherlock. :)

The term 19cm cut comes from the hem length from a Dior sample size 32. So the term 21cm cut comes... So the term 17.5 cm cut comes... etc. So if you bought those 3 cuts in the same size, 21 is fuller, 19 is slim, 17.5 is skinny.

yeah we're aware. but the numbers 17.5, 19, and 21cm only refer to the hem. everyone says from the knee up, they're all the same cut. this does not seem to be the case with a pair of 21cm's i just got in comparison to the 19cm i currently wear.

shawnaugustine how long did you wear and how many washes?

hello =) around 8 month-ish, first machine wash at 4th month, then followed by monthly soaks and random washes, haha, u can see the diff in colour with my other friend's dior

and i wore them really hard, i wore them to sleep, i rode my old bmx frm east to town, and went hiking in it too, sweat alot, practically everything the was on my hands went to my lap and butt, haha