Dior Homme Denim

midnight

you guiys gotta teach me how to indetify dior homme japanese

in sku number and code help! i need a 21cm size 32 or 33

you're gonna be disappointed man. unless you want them strictly for their cut.

check the OP for SKU number breakdown.

Reference Codes

When dealing and trading Dior Homme, the reference code is often used to place the item within the season it was produced. Here we decipher a typical/standard code: 5EH1015678 E47 B6A8 (SS'05 blue glitter jeans).

'5' refers to the year, that is, 2005.

'EH' refers to the season, that is, Eté (Summer). HH refers to 'Hiver' (Winter).

'101' refers to the item group, in this case, trousers (Pantalon). Other examples: 102 refers to blazers (Veste), 105 to shirts (Chemise) and so forth.

The next 4 numbers '5678' should refer to the specific item, with jeans it will reveal the type of cut as the entire 16 digit reference code will only differ by the first 2 digits in this set of 4 numbers for the differing cut. As noted earlier, the # for this item is 5EH1015678 E47 B6A8, referring to the 21cm cut. The # for the 19cm variant is 5EH1011678 E47 B6A8.

'E47',is the fabric code.

The last 4, 'B6A8', is the colour code. In this particular case, 'B' refers to Bleu (blue), as in indigo blue, the main colour of the jean. 'A' refers to Argent (silver), the colour of the glitter. Another example would be B6N0 - the colour code for the SS'03 released classic blue distressed clawmark jeans painted over in matte black paint. The B6 again refers to the base colour bleu whilst the N0 refers to the black paint ('N' for Noir - black).

that breaks down a pair of blue glitter from 05 so i'm not entirely sure how to translate the SKU to a pair of 21cm raws. but a raw pair from 2009 would almost certainly look like this:

9EH1015678 E?? B6??

silver selvage fits relatively similar to normal MIJ. just a bit thinner so they sit differently.

Does this tag make sense? These are from the supermakret. They're supposed to be MIJ 19cm raw indigos but the tag doesn't make any sense at all. it also says "21"

Pl3110550184

if the tag say 21, they were MIJ 21cm raw except seller put another tag on them. PI3110550184 is MIJ 21cm raw. for 19cm, it should be PI3110530184. tried measure the leg opening. it measurement is about 6.7-6.8 for MIJ size 29, I remembered.

does silver selvadge fit exactly the same as MIj raws? i wear sz 29 in mij raws so what about silver selvadge? more /less stretch? same calve,leg measurements? thanks

selvage ones run SLIGHTLY bigger. some say its minimal, but i would reco getting a size further dwn frm ur raw to get a better fit.

Im looking at a pair of Dior pants. They're all black and the material is 97% Cotton and 3% Polyurethane. Does any one know what those 3% of polyurethane does to the pants? Is it stretch?

sounds like mij sheer raws. but they were only released in grey and dark blue.

and the 3% poly is stretch, but better than elastane.

Im looking at a pair of Dior pants. They're all black and the material is 97% Cotton and 3% Polyurethane. Does any one know what those 3% of polyurethane does to the pants? Is it stretch?

sounds like mij sheer raws. but they were only released in grey and dark blue.

and the 3% poly is stretch, but better than elastane.

I know this question will be frowned upon, but I've read much of this thread and also tried searching. Is there a sizing chart for any jeans made by Dior? I'm very interested in buying Diors, but there's no way I'm going to do it unless I know exactly how they'll fit. I'm in Los Angeles and could go to the Dior store, but trying on raw jeans won't help me very much. Thanks.

Has anyone been to Europe recently and compared their prices with the US?

According to the UK online boutique, raw 21cm go for 160 pounds X 1.56 current US conversion = $249.6

The French online boutique for the same pair are 215 Euros X 1.32 current US conversion = $283.8

Not sure why the price differences + tax (VAT) are between all countries. Importing to the US raises the cost, but by this much? Considering a pair of raw here are $320-350 + tax, seems like I should get a pair when I visit Europe in the near future, right?

I know this question will be frowned upon, but I've read much of this thread and also tried searching. Is there a sizing chart for any jeans made by Dior? I'm very interested in buying Diors, but there's no way I'm going to do it unless I know exactly how they'll fit. I'm in Los Angeles and could go to the Dior store, but trying on raw jeans won't help me very much. Thanks.

why do you think that? trying on raws is a good indication of what your dior size would be. you should select a size with mij raws where you can do all but the top button and clasp easily. then stick with that size for most dior jeans. there is no absolute size chart as mesurements vary wash from wash. for example, i'm a size 28, and most size 28 mii measure 15.25-15.5" and stretch out to about 16". only the most recent washed jeans from from 2010 run tighter in the upper block with a size 28 measuring 14.75-15". but if you size up for those, you end up with an ill fit below the knees. so to sum it up, take a dior size and add 3-4 to get the actual round waist measurement.

and they have washed jeans in the los angeles store that you can try on. it would also help if you told us which pair you're looking at.

why do you think that? trying on raws is a good indication of what your dior size would be. you should select a size with mij raws where you can do all but the top button and clasp easily. then stick with that size for most dior jeans. there is no absolute size chart as mesurements vary wash from wash. for example, i'm a size 28, and most size 28 mii measure 15.25-15.5" and stretch out to about 16". only the most recent washed jeans from from 2010 run tighter in the upper block with a size 28 measuring 14.75-15". but if you size up for those, you end up with an ill fit below the knees. so to sum it up, take a dior size and add 3-4 to get the actual round waist measurement.

and they have washed jeans in the los angeles store that you can try on. it would also help if you told us which pair you're looking at.

Can't agree with the bold. Raw size +1 for any non-raw shit. For raws, true waist -2 = good start.