Dior Homme Denim

midnight

curious what the waist size on some of these 26s and 27s are... I'm pretty skinny and if 30s measure 15.5-16.5 across on average (the LVR pairs I checked), 26s and 27s seem like they'd be tiny even on my skinny hips.

my pair of mij 28's measure around 16.5", but that's after wearing them hard every day for 16 months and with 5-10 washes/soaks.

Guys wanna ask the main diff between 17.5 and 19 is only the area below the knee yes?

Apart from a smaller hem and more tapered below knee area, they're relatively the same yeah? Are the thigh areas same on both? Thanks

Was in the DH boutique on 57th in NY today. Talked to one of the SA's, Mark, who was talking about the jeans with me. Turns out NY is the only store in the world who carries "Hello Goodbye" in the men's cut(apparently it was originally produced for Petite Taille), which is a grey waxed in 17.5. One of the best jeans I've seen from DH in a while! Didn't seem like they had too many sizes left, but it's worth a shot.

Yo!

Anyone know if I can fit the Griffith Park in 29 if i wear the raw MIJ in 29? Will it stretch as much as the raws?

Thanks.

You may want to consider a 30 depending on how your MIJ raws fit. If the MIJ raws are really form-fitting and required a lot of stretching, then the 29s will just be too small.

Hey guys,

Can somebody who has Mondays Off tell me how they stretched in the waist and hips?

I found a store with a couple pairs, but my normal size seems a little small and I was thinking about sizing up one.

Or maybe I should just stop drinking beer :-/

Many thanks for any info!