Dior Homme Denim

midnight

are the 17.5cm hem (skinny cut) jeans tighter at the waist than the 19cm hem(slim cut)? cos i've tried the 17.5cm griffith park in size 29 and it fits nicely at the waist but snug at the thighs and calves also tried the 19cm in size 29 and i can forcefully pull em off. shld i downsize or stay at size 29?

Since you tried both of them on, one would guess you could answer that question best yourself.

Anyways, I think the waist is supposed to be about the same, but it might feel tighter because thighs etc. are tighter also. But I really don't know since the 17.5 cm cut is too skinny for my taste.

bleu clair looks pretty good. maybe should sag more, or something. the stacks look crazy.

the shoes though! wtf. And who seriously tucks in the front of their t-shirt to show off their belt?

douchebaggery

Answered your own question.

Ive been wearing my 19cms for a really long time but I have noticed that the leg opening seems like its getting more stretched out causing it to do some funky shit with the fit. I don't want to stop wearing them but if I cant get them fixed I think might have to. Will a tailor slim straight leg jeans? If so will it come out looking funny you think?

Guest eugen eugen

are those 17,5cm stretch denim? they look like 19cm just nicer at the calves..

whats ur true waist ,where did you bought ?

would love to buy those . i wear 29/30 in 19cm true waist about 32 ..

can you givce me some measurements on those? they are 30 right?

:cool: