Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I wear Dior jeans for their cut, their design and their image. No other brand can do this, I don't care at all for which pieces are 'key' or 'iconic' (while many are simply not available anymore), I just like to have a great variety of washes that I (!) like. Just to clarify.

I wear Dior jeans for their cut, their design and their image. No other brand can do this, I don't care at all for which pieces are 'key' or 'iconic' (while many are simply not available anymore), I just like to have a great variety of washes that I (!) like. Just to clarify.

fair enough, but I bet you haven't handeld any of the early season stuff like the ss03 oil painted, the fw03 cashmere "jeans" with wax cover or similar designs that are true masterpieces. With KVA and even SS05 I feel like Dior has just gotten something "regular" concering their craftmanship and their "design", which isn't worth the increasing (!) money anymore. Dior jeans were cheaper back in the days btw.

You're right, I haven't. I'm only 22 btw. and not so long into the wide world of fashion.

As for your second point, I couldn't agree with you more there. But that's how it goes very often.

Just repair them. Any tailor should be able to patch them easily. If you hemmed your jeans and kept the parts cut off, you can use that for matching denim.

Doesn't necessarily mean it was too tight. You just wore them hard like you're supposed to :)

Figured this was the right thread to ask-- my girlfriend wants to buy me a DH cardholder, but the online selection is slim (Saks and that's about it.) Will the NYC or Beverly Hills stores ship those if she called to buy one?

oic. cos i've tried a pair of mii jeans that are size 28 and was pretty loose whereas it was snug for a pair of mij jeans at the similar tagged size so im pretty confused lol. hmm btw is there alot of difference between a 17.0cm hem and 17.5cm hem? in terms of stacking does the smaller hem mean nicer stacking?

Hi guys, wanna get this but unsure of what size to get.

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V17&des=4HH&cat=&gender=men&group=&vendorColor=ODAw&season=actual&seasProdID=51I

It's 68% cotton 30% polyester and 2% elastine. So was wondering how should I about with the size? Am wearing W27 for the MIJ Raws or brut jeans as seen on luisaviaroma. Do I get a 26 for these?

Thanks for the reply. It's MII and there's elastine lol. Any idea how will the polyester affect the jeans?Will it stretch out too much after wear? Am aware MII denim stretches more and is less tapered. I assume this applies to all MII's? Sorry for the list of questions. Really appreciate it if you can help me out. Thanks again.

I'd love to give you concrete answers to those, but I really haven't got any experience with polyester jeans (and frankly, quite happily so ...). As for stretching, they all stretch differently, depending on the fabric.

As for my previous reply, that was just my first thought, I really can't imagine a 26 to fit you considering washed MiIs also have lower rises and are (in my experience at least) a little more fitted around thighs, yet looser in the calves like you said.

You'll need to just try. I think 27 will suit you best though.

I don't know really, like I said. I just imagine it to be a little weird having a pair of jeans with 30% polyester in it. But they look quite cool on the picture actually, maybe they feel more like trousers. :)