Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hey guys I wanna check whether my double wrap belt is legit or not...My belt doesnt have the Dior logo...What gives? Is it still legit?

.I got this pic from Whimmypuh...

attachment.php?attachmentid=85274&d=1254913630

This is my belt...it only has this insignificant print, Made In Italy 0077 90/105

Size 90 for reference

CIMG1614.jpg

@kyniver : i have a weird personality, i dun like to trouble the salesman / woman if i don't wish to buy the stuffs. i got a fenom jeans from the *crap seller*.. so i trusted him. i not sure whether ion orchard sells MIJ : (

kinda foolish of me : )

i'm from sg as well. I was thinking if there are reliable seller. Since you sais you ordered a sz 34 MIJ and he gave you a 36 MII , i doubt i can trust your seller. And i think till now ion boutique had not stock up MIJ raw yet. And dior masters here. I'm wearing size 27 for my nudie thin fin. I wish to get a dior raw here. But another forum told me to downsize 1 more if i wish to get a dior fit that is slim. So im wondering if i can fit into size 26? im afraid it might be too tight. Please suggest what i could do as i could not try the fit in singapore

^ Yeah dude it's their job to help you out. Wanting to try on jeans is not annoying. Any sales person who cant handle customers and cops an attitude deserves an attitude right back. Or at least you know you can ask to try on anything you want cuz what are they gonna do? kick you out? Who cares?

Hey guys I wanna check whether my double wrap belt is legit or not...My belt doesnt have the Dior logo...What gives? Is it still legit?

.I got this pic from Whimmypuh...

attachment.php?attachmentid=85274&d=1254913630

This is my belt...it only has this insignificant print, Made In Italy 0077 90/105

Size 90 for reference

CIMG1614.jpg

mine has the DIOR pressed in. so not sure if you'rs is fake or just different production. You should be able to tell by the quality of the belt

^ Yeah dude it's their job to help you out. Wanting to try on jeans is not annoying. Any sales person who cant handle customers and cops an attitude deserves an attitude right back. Or at least you know you can ask to try on anything you want cuz what are they gonna do? kick you out? Who cares?

I agree with this dude hongchai. Although I understand where you're coming from...Singaporean store assistants are only helpful to people who look like they're going to buy something. Snobby and pretentious culture. Very irritating. But take advantage of the fact that you have a Dior store in your city...go try them on at the store. Who cares if you feel bad. Would you prefer to feel bad or waste a couple hundred dollars?

Personally...the size you wear in most jeans (waist size) and -3. That's what I did (true size 32 -> 29).

Re-IMG_1556-crop-horz.jpgposting if this helps you:

Quick question (and yes, I tried search, but it's fucked), before now I've only seen raws with "Made in Japan" or "Made in Italy" on the inner tag, but I just got a pair that says "Made in Maroc".

What's that all about? They look / feel just like my MIJs.

Thanks.

this exist , i have seen few pairs made in maroc ,it is legit dior ,they just wanted to safe some cash at LVMH , don't know anything about quality .

Quick question (and yes, I tried search, but it's fucked), before now I've only seen raws with "Made in Japan" or "Made in Italy" on the inner tag, but I just got a pair that says "Made in Maroc".

Thanks.

Thanks.

Is that the red selvage?

mine has the DIOR pressed in. so not sure if you'rs is fake or just different production. You should be able to tell by the quality of the belt

The quality is just ok, looks tough but I want to be sure it isn't counterfeit. does yours even have the words "made in Italy 0077 90/105" printed on?

Thanks.

I believe that is the Dior Palladium Selvage, which is made in morocco, and yes they do have a red selvage, CMIIW

Thanks.

Apparently the made in morocco jeans are absolutely terrible quality. There was a discussion about it some 20 or so pages back. I don't know personally though, but it's price is an indication that it's of cheaper quality. And most things made in morocco are of lesser quality than italy and japan.

I saw that post. Unless I'm missing something, I'm going to have to disagree. The quality is pretty comparable to the MIJ I'm wearing right now, and they are much nicer than any MII I ever owned.

Apparently the made in morocco jeans are absolutely terrible quality. There was a discussion about it some 20 or so pages back. I don't know personally though, but it's price is an indication that it's of cheaper quality. And most things made in morocco are of lesser quality than italy and japan.

Hey, quick update... I posted about 6 days ago with new jeans that I was worried were too tight, well this a pic with about 6 days of stretching, and I think they might actually turn out fine..

What do you think, are the jeans keep-able?

6days.jpg

before on left / after on right

I'm not saying, by the way, that they're not too tight still, or done at all.. It's supposed to be an update to get opinions on whether it is worth keeping the jeans, hoping for enough stretch - opinions would much appreciated.

EDIT: And yea, I destroyed my mirror. Quite a shame.