Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Got my Downtown jeans sz28 today. They actually fit a slight tad slimmer than Mondays Off, couldn't close the clasp at first. It's maybe because the denim is really thick and stiff, feels just awesome. The distressing is very slight but adds a very nice touch.

I'm not seeing any reference code so looks like you're right.

They do look just like the lvr ones but without the button & their website lists them as 97% cotton but they have been wrong before.

Only paid 235 so looks like I saved 70 quid.

Actually found they pocket tag, looks like this season super slenders do have clasps.

I'd say go with a size smaller of 19cm - going up sizes on slimmer jeans isn't the ticket if you have a body that isn't fit for it. It's not horrendous imho, but not the best looking either. I know I couldn't personally do 17.5cm's but that's just me. 19cm is the way to go. Or if you're ambitious you can pull the KVA 50cm or however big it is.

I think it looks great on your body type- don't ever hem those. I'm bummed I hemmed mine when I first got them because it was my first experience with Diors/raw denim, but at least it's still a 33" inseam. I feel bad for those who make it a 30" or similar and try to sell them. Anyway I digress; they look great imo.

hei does any one of u here have the silver selvadge one?? if have can u share the pic here because i just bought it second hand and want to know how old is my jeans

Here's a crap pic of mine from when I first got them about 6 months ago

silvers.jpg

They are released every season I think so it might be hard to find out how old they are

ColdTurkey, don't like the fit, basically what advancedart and C_Troy said, it's different to how Jakes are "suppose" to fit but if you like them you should keep

chenmeister, don't hem they look good maybe could of sized down 1 but I think they look as is