Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Exactly like the ones on your jeans ...

Fakes are usually easy to spot, because the stitching is off very often (especially on the backpockets) and the cut is not spot on. Yours look even in the picture good enough to safely say they're genuine.

Also, you can take a look at the inside of the leg opening to be entirely sure, the hems are chainstitched on Made in Japan raws from DH (provided they are unhemmed).

MIJ's are chainstitched? That explains all the roping I've got going on I guess.

for your information

sinc last year, you can see the ID tag inside the right pocket

see the pic

img0851cy.th.jpg

so impossible to make a mistake between old jake and new jake for exemple :P

Is that the as good as new? Sick denim. Gotta have, so sick.

from last season, baggy fit (didnt buy them lol, it was at dior store)

size 28, usualy in size 28 i cant even close the clasp

playeraddict235.th.jpg

playeraddict234.th.jpg

hahaha, did the SA give you the look when you asked to try them on?

But seriously, who goes to a DH store to buy baggy jeans? Kanye West? I doubt there's any other piece in there that would fit with those jeans.

Well maybe it looks more "dressed up" and like in real conditions of wearing the jeans, but a fit pic is just for the jeans, so the top is not necesary (if you only take the jeans in picture, not the whole body of course).

Shoes can be important if the shoes you really interfers on the stacking or look

i must admit that i prefer when pple wears a top for fitpics, but i dont mind if they dont

Well maybe it looks more "dressed up" and like in ral conditions of wearing the jeans, but a fit pic is just for th jeans, so the top is not necesary (if you only take the jeans in picture, not the whole body of course).

Shoes can be important if the shoes you have really interfers on the stacking or look

i must admit that i prefer when pple wears a top for fitpics, but i dont mind if they dont

agree,mate :D

Do any of you guys have Once Upon a Blue Jean (or something like that) from F/W 08? Ref 8H3111740912

These jeans: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/b-forza/796153/843898/

I'm sure I saw these in the boutique, but I can't remember exactly, and I don't recognize them from the pics. I feel like I saw something that was more faded with more prominent black stains. Or is this a different pair with wax coating?

Do they run true to size with normal stretching? Any fit pics? (only with appropriate shirt, shoes, and posing, to satisfy the fit pic police) :-P

Thanks guys