Dior Homme Denim

midnight

zodiaxt, my post explains it, they are extremely early clawmarks, must be 03-04

For everyone downing the wash, what the hell guys, those jeans are very distinctively early Dior. How quickly we forget...

32735162247a95e4f8f8.jpg

If you're going to frequent this thread to help at least have some sort of background knowledge of the seasons and their respective (RUNWAY) jeans? With some careful consideration those jeans could be pulled off like crazy. Just because 19cm raw is hyped to death doesn't have to limit appreciation for the rest of the brand. But don't think I don't see where you're coming from, it's no secret that the jeans are extremely garish

AGENT A - you sized down from your 19cm size to get your 17,5cm size? wow? Whatever works I guess.. lookin' pretty flamboyant with that pose / your shoes though haha.

First fit pic - Black MIJ 19cm sz. 31

th.e6d8e6c52d.jpg

sorry about tiny pic, you can click and see it full size in somewhat shitty quality.

Second fit pic - Gray "Hours of LIght" 17.5cm sz 30

th.704d1edfc1.jpg

that's a 31sz 19cm ? wow that looks very slim for 31. whats ur waist in cm/inches (true size)?

cdgplus - all due respect, but runway clothing can look absolutely atrocious. pull up the gold leggings from a couple of seasons ago if you don't believe me.

and that photo you attached does not in fact make the jeans look better.

i sized down on that particular 17.5cm wash because 1) it's stretch and 2) it ran huge - i could have easily fit into a 29.

knyiver/elo - i'm 6'1" / 160 lbs. around the hips (where my jeans sit) i measure about 35 inches.

NEED HELP:

I'm trying to validate whether or not the jeans I'm purchasing are the right pair.

Looking for 19cm, MIJ, Indigo RAW.

This link to browns fashion: http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/designers/index/men/dior_homme/022H32430002.htm

Is that the right pair ? it says 19 INCH when it should be 19 CM? are they raw? the blue im pretty sure is indigo?

thanks guys :D

hey guys,

i measure 82cm around the waist so 32inches true size. i did all the calculations and it would assume that i get a sz 29 dior 19cm mij raw indigo.

but i like the fit to be quit slim like in this picture. should i go for 28 or stay with 29?

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

thanks