Dior Homme Denim

midnight

That is the worst mistake you could make, from my experience of owning both I will tell you that NS is somewhere in between 19cm and 21cm. 21cm is nothing like NS really, because it ends up being more of a bootcut with the huge inseam. What stacking does is make the silhouette appear wider because the fabric is staggered left side right side, so 21cm goes from straight leg to boot cut and 19cm goes from tapered heavily to almost straight looking. That's why a lot of people compare NS to 19cm (short inseam of NS doesn't create enough stacking for 21cm-esque flare), and it's also why the 19cm silhouette KICKS the SHIT out of the NC silhouette Should never have left lol,

dude seriously. i just made the mistake of getting 21cm, going after the ns look, and the 21 is NOT IDENTICAL to the ns. don't know about other people, but definitely not for me. i am now desperately looking for a pair of 19's. the thing that throws people off is cause of the tiny hem on the 19 which is cause of the huge inseam.

its true that the nc has shorter inseams than the 19's, but the nc also has the ankle flare which helps give the look of more stacking.

see, i try to get answers like these but everybody just negs and accuses me of shitting up the thread. the 21 and ns would probably be similar IF they had the same inseam.

the thing that throws people off is cause of the tiny hem on the 19 which is cause of the huge inseam.

its true that the nc has shorter inseams than the 19's, but the nc also has the ankle flare which helps give the look of more stacking.

What, and what?

What, and what?

At the same size, 19cm has a 7inch hem while the NC and NS both have around 7.5 inch. Both the 19 and 21cm have tapering, and with a 37" inseam compared to 35" with APC, the extra length provides more tapering resulting in a skinnier hem. When people see the 7" hem on the 19, they think its crazy skinny when in reality, the hem/leg width at around 34-35" of inseam is around 7and3/8" which is compared to the apc's of 7.5. The extra inseam also provides more bunching, giving the appearance of a wider hem like what cdgplus was saying.

Even though the NC is skinnier/slimmer than the NS, they have the same hem measurements. only because the NC has the ankle flare. and i was just saying that this ankle flare in a way kind of makes up for the lack of inseam the 19cm has. The 19cm uses the long inseam to create bunching and the appearance of almost a straightleg while the NC uses the ankle flare in kind of the same way.

Tragic's 21s have been hemmed, that's why they look exactly the same as your NS. The 19s will not give you the same look as Tragics 21s. You would have been better off keeping your NS or hemming your 21

yeah i know that the 19's won't give me the same look in the legs as tragic's. I was not aware he had them hemmed. do you know how many inches?

I know its been said before that mij is better quality than mii, but I have 6 pairs of diors, 3 mij, and 3 mii, The 3 Mij's I wear about twice as much, the 3 mii's ive worn maybe 15 times total, and all 3 of those have ripped. None of my mij's have ripped yet. so while the mij's may be a bit more, they are definitely worth the higher tag.

hey guys,

whats the best way for me to secure a pair of raw mij indigo diors? i recently came back from melbourne where the assin stores did not stock any of the diors i wanted. ive read something about the grapist?

i live in perth, australia.

thanks in advanced

hey guys,

whats the best way for me to secure a pair of raw mij indigo diors? i recently came back from melbourne where the assin stores did not stock any of the diors i wanted. ive read something about the grapist?

i live in perth, australia.

thanks in advanced

Try calling a Saks store in America, like the one at South Coast PLaza, iknow they regularly stock those.

Also any Dior boutique. both will ship it to you

Hey guys,

So I was at the dior store on Rodeo last week, and the sales guy told me that they didn't order any selvedge denim for the fall season. They had the raws but not the selvedge. And the denim expert at barneys down the street told me he hasn't seen them in years. Just thought I'd mention it. I don't know if its a company move or just that they didn't think they could sell many of them at the beverly hills store.

if i have a pair of brand new raws with the CD tag, would retail stores like dior, saks, or barney's let me trade for the same thing but in a different size or cut?

Different cut definitely not. Different size probably not considering you dont have a receipt. I ordered a pair from a dior outlet and the hoops they made me jump through was rediculous. I highly doubt any of those stores would let you exchange them.