Dior Homme Denim

midnight

they just fit horrible

This.

The stores didn't really want them, they came part of the basic shipment for the season, I don't know why they were made to begin with.

But hey, in good news, the clasps are back on the jeans! And there's a very Orange Overdye looking jean for this season!

i tried searching but couldn't find anything.

whats the closest dior homme denim retailer to san jose? is there something in san francisco?

Beverly Hills or Las Vegas are the only Dior Homme stores that I know of on the west half of America.

i got my MIJ blck 19cm sz 27, need size up?

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4503/img3893o.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6890/img3897p.jpg

any comments welcome=)

Those look great.

i need help sizing with the Day Off jeans.

i wear 27 raws but they are becoming slightly snug on the hips where i wear em

should i get 27s or 28s?

anyone have experience with the jeans as well? when it comes to stretching...

Can I get some opinions on these? Picked them up from a friend: they're vintage black coated Luster 19cms. I like the fit. My only reservation is the distressing. I generally tend to dress a little more classic than this (normally I wear a pair of well broken-in APC NCs) but I feel like these would look great this winter, and I've been wanting a pair of black coated denim. Do you guys think the distressing is too much for my relatively minimal look? I'd probably wear these with the boots pictured or a pair of Fragment chucks. Thanks...

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6530/r00171832.jpg

Fit pics, first wear MIJ Sz30 21cm

planning to wear low on waist, can't button up top button or clasp.

i'm 6', 160lbs.

100_5082.jpg

100_5069.jpg

100_5065.jpg

100_5066.jpg

100_5076.jpg

i'm going for tragic's look/fit:

dior21cm10.jpg

sorry for so many pics, just wanted to show every angle

i think the size is fine, but i don't know if the leggings seem too big or not and if they'll settle nicely or flare out.

you guys think i should get 19cm instead?

i'm 6', 160lbs.

100_5066.jpg

i'm going for tragic's look/fit

i think the size is fine, but i don't know if the leggings seem too big or not and if they'll settle nicely or flare out.

I think you'd pull off either 19/21cm great. Just rock 'em and make 'em yours man.

Tragic bliss don't wear them as much low as you do ....in one week you will regret having worn them so low, because they stretch so much they will look like shit.

i can barely do the clasp if i wear them above the waist so i'm gonna wear them there and then push them down until i think they look good. i'm wearing them low in the pics to get an idea of what kind of look i get.

Can I get some opinions on these? Picked them up from a friend: they're vintage black coated Luster 19cms. I like the fit. My only reservation is the distressing. I generally tend to dress a little more classic than this (normally I wear a pair of well broken-in APC NCs) but I feel like these would look great this winter, and I've been wanting a pair of black coated denim. Do you guys think the distressing is too much for my relatively minimal look? I'd probably wear these with the boots pictured or a pair of Fragment chucks. Thanks...

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6530/r00171832.jpg

i dont think they are luster 19cms. they look like 04 Strip destroyed to me. though i might be wrong, but im pretty certain they're the Destroyed jeans

i'm 6', 160lbs.

i'm going for tragic's look/fit:

the knee down looks shit man and you are going to have lots of problems grooming the stacks in the future..

from the comparison of your build and tragicbliss's, there's no way you can get the similar fit as his..

you are skinny and 19cm is meant for the skinny.. so get the 19cm..

tragicbliss's 21cm fit like a glove on him because he has a bigger build than you do..21cms are meant for the bigger dudes..

finally, i can safely tell you that once your 21cm dior stretch out, you will be most probably rockin a bootcut dior.. that would be unsightly

the knee down looks shit man and you are going to have lots of problems grooming the stacks in the future..

from the comparison of your build and tragicbliss's, there's no way you can get the similar fit as his..

you are skinny and 19cm is meant for the skinny.. so get the 19cm..

tragicbliss's 21cm fit like a glove on him because he has a bigger build than you do..21cms are meant for the bigger dudes..

finally, i can safely tell you that once your 21cm dior stretch out, you will be most probably rockin a bootcut dior.. that would be unsightly

yeah i figured. i'm looking to trade these for a pair of 19cm now.

however, i do think the top block is similar, tragic just seems to have large calves to be able to wear those 21cm legs like a glove.

but the size is good yeah?

They're more or less identical man. Read the FAQ compiled by some Dior denim experts on the first page of this thread, 19cm is basically the New Cure, 21cm is the New Standard. Look at the fit pic of your NS and compare it with TragicBliss' 21cm, they look the same man. The differences are negligible.
That is the worst mistake you could make, from my experience of owning both I will tell you that NS is somewhere in between 19cm and 21cm. 21cm is nothing like NS really, because it ends up being more of a bootcut with the huge inseam. What stacking does is make the silhouette appear wider because the fabric is staggered left side right side, so 21cm goes from straight leg to boot cut and 19cm goes from tapered heavily to almost straight looking. That's why a lot of people compare NS to 19cm (short inseam of NS doesn't create enough stacking for 21cm-esque flare), and it's also why the 19cm silhouette KICKS the SHIT out of the NC silhouette
But hey, in good news, the clasps are back on the jeans!
Should never have left lol, W0W, seriously, what the hell was he THINKING when he did that.
You should probably pick up some studded Berlin hi-tops, a silver chainmail belt, and a see through Strip tank top if you want to rock those jeans