Dior Homme Denim

midnight

^^ Nice fit. Could use a new belt buckle though.

yeah.. i'm getting one custom made right now.. gotta use this one for now since i can't do the jeans up all the way yet.

awesome fit! height? weight?

5'8", 130-140lb (i fluctuate a lot) right now im on the lighter side though..

How tall are you?

Can anyone tell me UMC 17.5 cm is it difficult to buy? I mean is it only sold in certain places? And how big of the difference in thigh area from 19cm? or its just 19cm tapered more at the knees to below?

PS: I have never tried 17.5cm....shit dun sell in my place

^

yeah they really hard to find..I have been looking for them for months now. Anyone want to sell them in size 28/29 let me know.

oh and can someone tell me the ref. numbers of them please?? will rep!!:D

think i might be able to help, if the postman comes tomorrow ....

^

yeah they really hard to find..I have been looking for them for months now. Anyone want to sell them in size 28/29 let me know.

oh and can someone tell me the ref. numbers of them please?? will rep!!:D

We would be looking for the same size too. =/

Just a little shameless self promotion, while being on topic:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=151103

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=151101

I have two pairs of size 30 MIJ 19cm's for sale, one being black raw and the other Soft Interference. The Soft Interference are pretty rare to track down nowadays. They're made of a cotton weave that's really lightweight but comfortable as hell. They're cut like 19cm jeans but can't really be considered "jeans" as they're not denim.

As a comparison, they're a lot like the 17.5cm Drill's of this season (or last season, I forget) and kinda like the current Super Slenders but just softer.

And aside from being a promotionwhore, does anyone have any thoughts on the Bolt from the Blue jeans? Also, does anyone have a pair of the new Super Slenders?

just mostly about the indigo color actually. I have a pair of dust wash jeans that I like in terms of how dark the jeans are, and was wondering which season's overdyes were the darkest. I'm just used to raw denim, and don't like jeans that are too light in color(UMC08 were a bit too light for me). Thanks man.

black waxed hedi jeans. My normal size 31 so go down to 29 right? waist is something like 1-2 inch too small but that should stretch out right?

Yeah size down 2

just mostly about the indigo color actually. I have a pair of dust wash jeans that I like in terms of how dark the jeans are, and was wondering which season's overdyes were the darkest. I'm just used to raw denim, and don't like jeans that are too light in color(UMC08 were a bit too light for me). Thanks man.

09 UMC is darker