Dior Homme Denim

midnight

When I clicked on "slim cut jeans" the first pair it brought up automatically was 19cm raws

it doesn't say anything about MIJ but I don't think they sell MII raws from there

none on there site mention MIJ...

when u click "slim cut jeans" theres 2 pairs the first ones (on the far left) and another pair on the fair right

that sucks all they ever have is the 21cm cut

who wants to let me ship it to their place then ship it to me? :)

Just do a charge send from a store if you want to buy it straight from Dior.

pm me for the # if you want

I consider Orange Overdyes to be "classic" as well as the destroyed ones from strip and the luster ones

updated fit pic...lighting is poor, so you cant really see any fades, but theyre starting to come in

had these since october but i didnt really wear them til i altered (tapered/hemmed) in january...been wearing them almost daily since

ive lost about 15 pounds since january so theyve gotten progressively looser in the waist...probably gonna have to go with a 28 or 29 next time

DSCF4364.jpg

I think all the names Dior has for it's washes are really creative.

Like the UMC one, haha.

who named the jeans?, Slimane or did KVA name his own jeans, from what I know UMC was released first on 2007 and they release another version on 2009, but what about jeans like armageddon jeans, was there another armageddon during Slimane's era?

where can i get black raws cant seem to find any online. someone help and yea im wearing a 29 for NS should i get a 29 black raw as well?

Just call Dior and they can ship it to you.

And yes, if you intend on getting the 21cm cut at least.

It's been said countless times...but here...

19cm=NC

21cm=NS

Does anyone have any experience buying dior denim in china(specifically Shanghai)? Are the prices totally rape, or is it coppable? thanks!

in shanghai you will find a dior homme boutique in nanjin xi lu (or dong lu, dont remember) in the center comercial "plaza 66"

about prices i dont remember :P

Just call Dior and they can ship it to you.

And yes, if you intend on getting the 21cm cut at least.

It's been said countless times...but here...

19cm=NC

21cm=NS

thanks

down 2 sizes as well so if im looking for a cut like my NS i should get a 21 cm size 29 right

received my MIJs from thegrapist in a sz28. i could do up all the buttons and the clasp, which worries me. they fit/look a lot like slaani on page 103 before he sized down. i tried a sz26 before and it was way too tight and i couldnt do ANY buttons, as i mentioned before. i guess i finally know what size i need, after much trial and error... lol