Dior Homme Denim

midnight

don't go. i went there yesterday and it was closed. apparently they didn't pay their rent and got shut down.

Why did Noir get shut down? I wanted to go over there tomorrow and see if I could find some MMJ's online.

All those sites on the 1st post dont have MIJ 19cm in black and indigo. Proxys are a last resort.

my size 28 blue raws have been worn for a couple weeks (but not much wear mostly just walking and sitting) and i can pinch around and I can pinch 1.5 inches on my thigh. How much more do you think they will stretch considering is not that tight already?

Please read the thread more thoroughly, the question has been answered several times in multiple threads.

But...

It depends on how you sized, basically jeans stretch where you stress them, and I'd say Diors have about 2 inches of stretch in them. They could stretch more though if you put enough stress on them, or they are way too tight.

Or you could have bought jeans way too big for you.

Guest KanyeEast

i am talking a tagged 30.

In samurai

i wear a 30 in 710xx

29 in s0500

but i sag, and i don't like the raf steez most of sufu has, so not too tight.

disappointing to me............ can we have a zoom on the spots near the hem? kinda pointless if we stack

well as pointless as all the distressing of other jeans at the hem part

but in fact (i have them) its not that pointless, even when you stack you can see some of the white thing, it's nice detailing

Went to NYC store today:

UMCs will be available in 17.5, 19 and 21cm cuts.

They look pretty good in person.

All the other washes are overpriced and suck hard.

So do the pink and blue jeans.

Bolt From The Blues are thin and kinda cheap feeling, but a decent price for an indigo 17.5 cut. Not raw.

Superslenders are back