Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I think Red selvage come in both cuts, MII. I remember trying on the 19cm ones and seeing 21cm on LVR or something.

And Browns is terrible. No inventory control on their website, I bought some shoes on mad sale and they took my money, two weeks later they decided they didn't have then and would refund me.

Yeah, the consesus is to size down 2. How was the fit on the upper thighs?

I am a 32 I got a 30. When I tried it on, I was able to do all the buttons and the clasp (had to suck my stomach in though!)

If you can get the clasp then you're good to go man. When I first got my MIJ 21cms I had to suck it in a little to get the clasp too. After a few days of wear it stretches out nicely. Just keep wearing them.

Just tried the UMC 09, I'm not really impressed. First, they have only 17 cut, not 19.

I belive, and judging by the pics too, that Luisaviaroma are wrong when they say that their UMC is 19cm, unless the wash is availible in 19 and 17, which I highly doubt.

The fabric is way too stretchy for my liking, they felt like some Diesel 61E with 3% of elasthan that I tried 2 years ago.

The wash remains cool, but not as cool as the 07 UMC IMO (but I've seen only pics of the 07).

The good thing is I can spend the 355€ somewhere else.

Here are some crappy phone pics for those who are interested, on the pics this is sz 29 (the 28 was really tighy on the tigh, but not much on the waist), for reference, I'm 27 in MIJ Raw, and 28 in Waxed MIJ.

image008m.jpg

image009rfq.jpg

This is the the dressing room of Printemps Haussmann in Paris.

Yeah that's true the ass part looks quite good, but I think 17s are too slim in the thigh and not so much in the waist for me, IDK, the size I wear on the pics is sz 29, in that size the jeans will be falling off my ass if I dont wear a belt.

Maybe I'm going to try those again in a few days.

The guy said that they will maybe have this ones in 19, but obviously I'd say he didnt know.

There was another new distressed wash in the shop, I think it was this one, it looked quite boring

http://tinyurl.com/d99mef

Yes that new wash sucks hard.

I will find out on Friday what the deal is w/ the cuts. I would think at the least there would be a stretch 19cm if not also a 21cm UMC.

I'm still waiting for the fucking lookbook in the mail it's late now.

I agree the ass looks really good on those though.

I went to the NYC dior on 5th avenue on saturday and they had the UMC 09 in 19cm. So i think they'll have it in Paris in no time. Damn now that i think about I think i should have tried on a pair of 17.5 to see how they fit on me.

Should i wear my Dior 19cm Raw with a slim wallet?

Just tried the UMC 09, I'm not really impressed. First, they have only 17 cut, not 19.

I belive, and judging by the pics too, that Luisaviaroma are wrong when they say that their UMC is 19cm, unless the wash is availible in 19 and 17, which I highly doubt.

The fabric is way too stretchy for my liking, they felt like some Diesel 61E with 3% of elasthan that I tried 2 years ago.

The wash remains cool, but not as cool as the 07 UMC IMO (but I've seen only pics of the 07).

The good thing is I can spend the 355€ somewhere else.

Here are some crappy phone pics for those who are interested, on the pics this is sz 29 (the 28 was really tighy on the tigh, but not much on the waist), for reference, I'm 27 in MIJ Raw, and 28 in Waxed MIJ.

image008m.jpg

image009rfq.jpg

I went to the NYC dior on 5th avenue on saturday and they had the UMC 09 in 19cm. So i think they'll have it in Paris in no time. Damn now that i think about I think i should have tried on a pair of 17.5 to see how they fit on me.

Hey ch3n207 that's great news, I'm gonna wait for the 19cm model to see how it looks :-)

MOAR Pics....of the 19 cm and 17 cm...rep given

Anyone know where I can get a pair of raw black mij 19cm in toronto? Holt's doesn't have this season and noir got shutdown....

Why did Noir get shut down? I wanted to go over there tomorrow and see if I could find some MMJ's online.

All those sites on the 1st post dont have MIJ 19cm in black and indigo. Proxys are a last resort.

how much do they cost in the dior shop in NYC?

thanks

I think the price on the tag was $435 but not 100% sure because as i was looking at it the sales person called me to try on the MIJ black raws. Sorry I'll be going back this weekend to check out how the 17.5 cuts fit on me. I'll let you know for sure.