Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Soon my Diors will go into rotation with the SuFuxSExDB collab.

BUT, contrary to popular belief, my black 19cms are actually fading!

Rad. I second that notion with the fading - mine are ~9 months, and I'd say they definitely have some fading going on. It's not definitely not so much noticeable as the indigos, but it's there.

Okay, thanks, that's what I was looking for.

Edit- Need to rep someone else before I rep you again.

dont bother...you in the red, your rep is worthless

unless you think hes gonna find some sentimental value in it (he's not)

Rad. I second that notion with the fading - mine are ~9 months, and I'd say they definitely have some fading going on. It's not definitely not so much noticeable as the indigos, but it's there.

Well...mine aren't 9 months old yet, haha.

They are approaching the 2.5 month mark and the creases are visible and the combs are at least set[no real fading, just creases for now] but the roping on the bottom is very visible.

How is your pair going?

anyone bought or have seen the washed jeans from the new collection? any recommendation?

just been in the store and tried some grey hours of light. usual fit wash is ok as there are not so many grey washed ones out there.

there were 2 different pairs of blue washed jeans. i think it was come as you are and dawn of an era or soulmate jeans. didn't like those. i think i'll stick to some white play it safe and the hours of lights.

my jeans are getting loose on me after stretch

what should i do?

do a cold soak inside out?

i do not want to lose the indigo.

been wearing it for about 5 months+

Not much you can do besides a soak...

Where is the stretch? If it is somewhere like your thigh there is nothing you can do, if it's the waist just wear a belt.

Otherwise you probably have to bit the bullet and soak it. :(

Not much you can do besides a soak...

Where is the stretch? If it is somewhere like your thigh there is nothing you can do, if it's the waist just wear a belt.

Otherwise you probably have to bit the bullet and soak it. :(

hmm the stretch is like overall

thigh is included too.

should i do a hot soak inside out or cold soak?(how long the soak?)

and how do i dry it?

hmm the stretch is like overall

thigh is included too.

should i do a hot soak inside out or cold soak?(how long the soak?)

and how do i dry it?

For maximum shrinkage use hot water...just like any other denim...

Inside out or not is really your preference, I always soak my jeans just normally, it's not a big deal. Soak them for an hour and hang dry them till they are dry...

You should ask questions like these in the "Small Questions Thread" in the future.

Where can I find a decent archive of pictures of faded raw MIJs? the stickied denim evo thread on superdenim kind of sucks for dior.

would like to add a general sigh at how slow the process takes with these MFers. but hey, its about the cut right? right?!

ahhhhhhhhh

diors take fucking forever to fade!

it's been three months of hard wear and there are no noticeable contrasting fades (except the backpocket where I keep my wallet).

x2. I have some lap fades that are showing through a little, and the wallet of course. Combs are kind of intense, but mostly just creases, very slight indigo transfer.

Just bought some 19cm MIJ (size 26 from s/s 09 collection) From what i was told by the sales person at the Dior boutique in NYC. He told me the jeans are raw but on diabro.net it says one wash. Whats the difference will they fade less?

Should i hem or Stack?

attachment.php?attachmentid=69111&stc=1&d=1236013305

attachment.php?attachmentid=69112&stc=1&d=1236013433

attachment.php?attachmentid=69114&stc=1&d=1236013501