Dior Homme Denim

midnight

so does the sizing change between indigo and black?

wear a 33 in 19cm Indigo MIJ's

If your indigo are ultra tight you can size up one, if not, stay with the same size.

The answer was on the first page.

"The black raws are generally slightly slimmer than the indigo's, but this does not mean you should change your size completely. They will also take slightly longer to stretch out, but will in the end stretch about the same amount as the indigo version"

So here's the 21cm's I was referring to earlier. Sorry for the average pics, I only just got them so they still need some wearing in. Anyway, does the leg opening in the side on pic look excessive? They look more like a bootcut then a straight leg. I'm probably being pedantic, but a 20cm leg opening on a pair of size 27s seems kinda excessive to me

100_1038.jpg

100_1039.jpg

Hello guys.

I am about to buy a pair of Dior Homme MIJ Raw online and I would appreciate some help/advice.

There is no Dior Homme jeans available in Sydney so I went and tried on something that would be similar, to have an idea of the size I should get...

I tried some APC New Cure in size 31, the waist was tight but I was able to close all buttons, however the fit was slightly baggy...

I then tried the same model but in size 30, the waist was also very tight but I was able to close the buttons, the fit was tight but good in the front but the back didn't look great, a little bit tight, high and boxy and I could not lower the jeans at all from my hips.

My question is, which Dior Homme MIJ size should I get? Do these size exactly the same as the APC New Cure? Also the leg opening on the NC was slightly small but I was able fit my feet through, it is the same on Dior Homme? I am pondering whether to get a size 30 or 31 or a 19cm or 21cm. Please bear in mind I am quite tall (6ft4) and skinny (160 pounds).

Any advice/help would be appreciated.

Thanks...

Teardrops, that fit actually looks pretty good to me. You can easily taper the 21cms to 19cm, especially because the raw doesn't have any wash details you'd lose in the process, and the stitching on the dior jeans are not anything particularly special. Just ask for a ~2cm taper from the knee down at a reliable tailor, have them keep the material worst case scenario. Or you can have someone near a DH store proxy the job for you, they are probably the most reliable ones out there.

Lol

UMCs are pretty nice in person. Those are really bad pics I'll give you that. What season?

From SS '07

yeah well it does say that they are MIJ's under the details thing

but do they even make a black selvedge or no?

if you mean raw black with silver salvage' date=' yes they do.

Need help here guys.......

does the UMC 09 looks promising ? or which one of the new season should I look out for? Anyway wax jeans is still a good thing or what? I am thinking about the Lustre 08/09

From luisaviaroma pics, they look a lot darker than the previous ones. IMO, I like "Dawn of Era jeans" the most but not sure about spend big bucks on them.

Teardrops, that fit actually looks pretty good to me. You can easily taper the 21cms to 19cm, especially because the raw doesn't have any wash details you'd lose in the process, and the stitching on the dior jeans are not anything particularly special. Just ask for a ~2cm taper from the knee down at a reliable tailor, have them keep the material worst case scenario. Or you can have someone near a DH store proxy the job for you, they are probably the most reliable ones out there.

Yeh, it wasn't so much that, as I was wondering whether the leg opening on my 21cms is bigger than the leg opening on other size 27s. My 19s are size 28 and the leg opening measures 17cm (measurement goes down 0.5cm each size from a pair of 32s which actually measures 19cm). My size 27s in the 21cm cut should measure about 18.5cm by that logic. Instead they measure a little over 20cm. Does anyone else have some size 27 (or even 28 for that matter) 21cm raws that they can check the hem size for me.

I believe totally epic had a pair of size 27 raws. Or maybe he was selling them? But in that case there were probably measurements in the thread if you wanted to dig it up.

They look fine though if you want a straight leg like that. I wouldn't worry about it. Or you could taper if you really wanted.

Silver Selvage comes in indigo and black, 19 and 21cm cuts.

Haven't seen the new UMCs in person but I will soon and let you guys know how they compare to past seasons.

I believe totally epic had a pair of size 27 raws. Or maybe he was selling them? But in that case there were probably measurements in the thread if you wanted to dig it up.

They look fine though if you want a straight leg like that. I wouldn't worry about it. Or you could taper if you really wanted.

Silver Selvage comes in indigo and black, 19 and 21cm cuts.

Haven't seen the new UMCs in person but I will soon and let you guys know how they compare to past seasons.

yeah give us a honest take on the UMC 09, anyway whats your take on the waxed lustre 08/09... Is waxed dior jeans way to go or just a fad now?

with that kind of money, i would've gotten the nocturnals from the new season. ask him for fit pics, i want to see what they look like in person.

they don't look half bad, but they're completely gold. if you ask me they don't look much different from afar than those colorful stretch uniqlo pants. better material obviously..

they're not as offensive as the dude on the eluxury site.. personally i wouldn't have gotten them, but i don't have balls to wear gold jeans. if pics surface i'll holler..

I would imagine the only possible way it could be pulled off is by embracing the fact that you're wearing fucking gold pants, and making that the center of focus on your outfit, which is why my first thought was toned down blacks. I don't know though, never seen them in person but I don't fuck with metallic pants.

Ok I've done some research and gotten some measurements and the hem size on other size 27s in the 21cm cut is around 18cm. The hem on mine is 20cm which is even bigger than size 29s have? Could mine be fake? My 21s are a definite bootcut.