Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Do you know how much, and how long it will take?

As is it true that they stretch more/faster when wet/damp?

when I first got my MIJ indigo 29s 2 months ago they were so tight around the thigh I couldn't pinch them off my skin. Now I can pinch the fabric a full inch +

Hope this helps

hey, these are the right 19cm MIJ correct?

so im hoping to finally get a pair, but confused on sizing i wear a 34 in APC NS right now but after 3 weeks of wearing these they seem alittle loose in the waist... Initially i think they measured at 36 but stretched way out like 1.5 now so what size should i get in the 19cm considering the stretch at #33???http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V124&des=&cat=&season=actual&gender=men&group=&seasProdID=48I&colorId=241

I'd like to ask the SuFu Dior Owners something...

What belts do you guys rock with your Diors? I've been looking at belts but I don't like very many, perhaps it's because I got a black pair of Diors. Does anybody know of a nice white or black belt for around 100?

Thanks.

I wear this with my Black Raw 19cm Diors. It's from the current Boss Orange collection. It has a certain VOTC rock n' roll simplicity to it imo

_5283629.jpg

I'd like to ask the SuFu Dior Owners something...

What belts do you guys rock with your Diors? I've been looking at belts but I don't like very many, perhaps it's because I got a black pair of Diors. Does anybody know of a nice white or black belt for around 100?

Thanks.

http://www.tannergoods.com/

If you don't mind waiting a week or two, they're great belts. They get better looking with wear, especially the natural ones (but I would assume you wanted black, yes?) but the black belt with black buckle found here looks equally nice.

And at $72, it's really not half bad, considering it will outlast you.

Marginally better pic of the fit, and some close ups of the stacks

photo31ae1.jpg

photo29na8.jpg

photo30iw7.jpg

Do you guys think I should hem them a little, or do they look OK now? Now I'm leaning towards leaving them...

Do these stretch as much as MIJ Raws, or less ? I can have those for a good price, but on size bigger than my MIJ Raw size ... I tried them and they were as big as my MIJ Raw after 2/3 weeks of stretching, so if they dont stretch much I think they will fit, otherwise they will end too big ...

Thanks !

They should be a black wax (hence the Noir in the name). They may be lighter in color and seem kinda gray in pics online.

I believe this is the same pair, on sale at Luisa:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V103&des=4HH&cat=&gender=men&group=&season=sale&seasProdID=48I

thanks dude +rep. can I know is this pair gonna be brought over to this coming season as the jap rep keeps saying this to me and thats why its not on sale in dior jap.

Marginally better pic of the fit, and some close ups of the stacks

photo31ae1.jpg

photo29na8.jpg

photo30iw7.jpg

Do you guys think I should hem them a little, or do they look OK now? Now I'm leaning towards leaving them...

I've got these same jeans in a size 27 that I'd like to sell, if anyone is interested. They don't stretch like the raws do because they're pre-washed, to whoever asked.