Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I'm at the three month mark, and all the whiskering and honeycombs are very pronounced texturally but I haven't seen too much change in color-loss of the denim unless in really strong sunlight. I love dark jeans, so this isn't a problem, but does Dior denim lose much indigo through washing?

i just recieved a black 19cm MIJ from a fellow sufuer but the code on it is 6EH1015565 which is obviously the 21cm cut right? Its also a size29 and yet the hem measures 19cm which would mean its the 21cm cut again...

edit: it also says pantalon + short on the tag, i know the pantalon is pants but does the short have any significance?

these are not bad

have never seen that model though, was just in DH last week. Some similar styles, but don't have that threadbare patchwork

yeah they look nice. I found out that these are limited and rare and only sold in Japan. This model is based on Jake, so 17.5 cm cut with 2% elastane and patcheworks .

Number: 8H3111080927

finally got them back from the tailor at dior and im very satisfied with the end result

please excuse the poor lighting and blurriness, my hand isnt the steadiest and im working with an old point and shoot...these were tapered from the knee down to a 6.5 inch opening and hemmed to a 34

DSCF3995-1.jpg

DSCF4022-1.jpg

DSCF4024.jpg

How many did you size down?

And how hard was it to button the clasp when new?

Hmmm. Well my true waist is 30, and Dior is vanity sizing so none? Haha. The rule is to size down 2 from your true waist courtesy of Dior store employees. I got a size 28 in case that wasn't clear.

As for the clasp it BARELY went on when new, but it still clasped it just like would cut into my stomach if I sat down. I wore it for a few days without a belt and I didn't get that weird stretching problem people were talking about... But yeah they stretched out to be my ideal fit.

:)

If these bks go well I might consider indigos. :o

Ryan - looks good, tapering came out well.

Lux - Nice fit, don't hem imo. It's not too much stacking. Should look good with that coat you copped from Baguette.

Kregg - You shouldn't be able to do the clasp and potentially the top button when they're new.

Thanks dude, can't wait till that coat comes in!

EDIT: I, too, am seriously considering a pair of Indigo raw (to go with a brown leather jacket handed down to me). If I get raws, should I go with a 26?

Kregg - You shouldn't be able to do the clasp and potentially the top button when they're new.

Sounds like I sized correctly then. Will the thighs stretch equally as much? They're starting to stretch, but almost skin tight when seated, which makes me nervous about stretching.

Thanks dude, can't wait till that coat comes in!

EDIT: I, too, am seriously considering a pair of Indigo raw (to go with a brown leather jacket handed down to me). If I get raws, should I go with a 26?

What is your true waist? If it is like 28 or potentially 29 then yes.

I'm a waist 30 with a 28 19cm mij bks. I feel like I could have done a 27 if I really wanted to though, but I like the fit of the 28.

Marginally better pic of the fit, and some close ups of the stacks

Do you guys think I should hem them a little, or do they look OK now? Now I'm leaning towards leaving them...

they look great as is; i wouldn't hem them.

was wondering the Lustre Pantalon Jeans Bas 19 (Noir)

[8H3111740899 900] is black wax or grey? I asked for it in Japan and with my little japanese, they showed me a grey waxed with the raw black as denim which is totally different from diabro. Any bros can give me a head on this? and is this pair available in luisaviaroma? cant find the pair there. Thanks in advance.