Dior Homme Denim

midnight

If you call and tell them to not cut but leave the material inside when they taper it will be reversible if they fuck it up. Same for the hemming, although if you're short there's a lot of leeway there.

i called them and told them just not to not go anymore tapered than what a 6.5 inch leg opening would be...i have black uniqlo t-000 with a 34 length and this opening and they fit perfectly below the knee

I'd agree with simply trusting the DH tailors. They actually care about the clothes more than a lot of others would, I believe. I doubt theyll taper them any more than you ask.

yeah man, im pretty confident they wouldnt do anything to screw my shit up and hopefully if they did severely mess it up, theyd replace it on their dime..haha but i guess thats wishful thinking...but im not too worried about it

Sorry ahead of time for the annoying question, but what should the hem measure on a pair of 19cm MIJ raws (I don't know if it matters, but the jeans in question are from strip).

It depends on the size. a size 32 will measure 19cm, it goes down 1/2cm per size from there. So, for example, a 30 will meausure 18cm, a 29 will measure 17.5, a 27 will measure 17cm etc

well, i got my first pair and i am pretty satisfied. fits tight, but even if i managed to close all buttons including the clasp i think i couldn't have gone a size under (i'm a 29 in apc ns, got a 30 in 19cms).

just one thing : they're a little bit longer than expected, so should i get them shortened? if yes, how and by who?

well, i got my first pair and i am pretty satisfied. fits tight, but even if i managed to close all buttons including the clasp i think i couldn't have gone a size under (i'm a 29 in apc ns, got a 30 in 19cms).

just one thing : they're a little bit longer than expected, so should i get them shortened? if yes, how and by who?

I took my latest pair to a tailor, he shortened them and narrowed the leg to suit my relatively skinny calfs. Having owned a pair prior to that I just didn't want to deal with all the excess fabric so I had them shortened to 34 inches as they come standard in 36. :cool:

midnight? hollywood what do you think about this?

Hem them if you dont like how they look stacked. If you think theyre long but still like the look of them like that, then do not hem them. Just do whatever you think looks better. I'd for sure leave a couple stacks even if i did get them hemmed, so just keep in mind if it is worth going through the trouble if in the end you arent really eliminating that much. I feel like diors look best with a bit of stacking to counteract the slimness in the leg, but if yours fit a little loose in the leg i think hemming could work out better than if they are very slim.

hi guys, got a few questions. has anyone ever ordered from diabro before? what is the tax charges upon arrival like? i once ordered from luisaviaroma and the tax charges was insane (almost 40% of the price of the jeans). was gonna proxy it but the guy who's gonna make the purchase won't get to tokyo until next monday and model that i'm after is running out fast so i'm afriad that he won't make it in time. can i get the sales assisant at diabro to fake the original price on the receipt and remark it as a gift to avoid local taxes? please advise. thanks.

Hem them if you dont like how they look stacked. If you think theyre long but still like the look of them like that, then do not hem them. Just do whatever you think looks better. I'd for sure leave a couple stacks even if i did get them hemmed, so just keep in mind if it is worth going through the trouble if in the end you arent really eliminating that much. I feel like diors look best with a bit of stacking to counteract the slimness in the leg, but if yours fit a little loose in the leg i think hemming could work out better than if they are very slim.

Very good advice there.

if the waist area with which i will want to wear in when they stretch out is 31.5 inch ... should I try 27? I actually hv a pair of 28 blue raws 19cm but I'm thinking I could go slightly slightly tighter in the leg area (waist area is being killed alread with 28 though) to account for the stretch cause I like how the 28 fit pre-fullly stretched (right now they stretched to 31inch waist)

If you think you could afford to size down and want to, go for it. If they're really right in the waist already at size 28 I don't know if they will work, but you're a better judge since you have a pair already. If you do size down, just wear them with the clasp undone for a while to prevent the weird folds on the fly placket cover.

Or if you want slimmer go with 17.5s maybe?

i posted pics of myself wearing the same jeans asking for opinions like a couple months ago but here are some new pics cause I gained a bit of weight (the consensus last time was to size down).

004-5.jpg

006-8.jpg

010-3.jpg

note: I'm not sure how much the previous owner wore these (its 2nd hand) but they have stretched to 31 inch on the waist (I'm wearing size 28) so I'm not sure how much it will stretch more on the thigh and butt areas =/

soooo.... still size down to 27 or not? looking for black raw this time ..

Black and indigo stretch the same and fit the same in my experience.

I see what you mean about wanting the thigh slimmer. From those pics it looks like you might be able to size down if you wanted to. It's really up to you, if you put the 27s on and they're super tight then it's not gonna work. As long as you can do the first 3 buttons on the fly they should stretch enough (top fly button and clasp will eventually be able to close).