Dior Homme Denim

midnight

sure you couldve sized down, but theres nothing wrong with that fit

i have 3 pairs of MIJ 19cm: one with sufu ball-crush fit, one thats wearable everyday and one that fits me on my fat days, or days i dont to feel like theres a bear trap around my stomach

i highly recommend havng multiples on rotaton

crossposted in waywt

dec102.jpg

dec103.jpg

dec104.jpg

dec105.jpg

19cm 6 mos no wash

really love the way these have faded all around and surprisingly, these have stretched 3" which seriously explains their bagginess on my backside.

also im beginning to experience the quality problem of dior denim. i am beginning to get little balls on the knees and a couple ripped threads but hey, the color and fit of these jeans is by and large better than anything else i've tried. really happy overall.

so i bought a pair of selvedge 19cm off the market last week. got them today and wanted to get confirmation on a couple things:

-is the denim really supposed to be this thin? when i put it up to the light i can barely see light coming through

-i checked out dismalfuture's thread here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=13282

and examined the pics of his 19cm selvedge. if you look at my pair there's a little loop tag thingy behind the care instructions label that his doesn't have:

d1.jpg

fwiw, his posting was from 06 (so i'm assuming his are an 06 model) while the seller of my pair said these are from 07.

here's some other (crappy cell phone) pics:

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

i guess what i'm asking in a roundabout way is are these legit? i'm not meaning to call out the seller here because he has a good track record here and he was super cool throughout the whole transaction. i just want to be sure. any feedback is much appreciated.

p.s. fit is spot on. i've owned 21cm mij diors in the past and the top block fit is nearly identical from what i remember.

so i bought a pair of used selvedge 19cm last week. got them today and wanted to get confirmation on a couple things:

-is the denim really supposed to be this thin? when i put it up to the light i can barely see light coming through

-i was looking at pics of some 19cm selvedge from 06 here:

if you look at my pair (which the seller says is from 07) there's a little loop tag thingy behind the care instructions label that his doesn't have:

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

i guess what i'm asking in a roundabout way is are these legit? any feedback is much appreciated.

p.s. fit is spot on. i've owned 21cm mij diors in the past and the top block fit is nearly identical from what i remember.

those are legit. The selvedge denim is raelly thin and papery, but I think it fades really nicely and quickly compared to the reg MIJ denim.

The new redline selvedge that Dior is now using is also really thin and papery, and lighter in color too. It's actually kinda dope, but the 45cm hems are wack as fuck.

just wanted to add a pic of the tag:

d5.jpg

so i bought a pair of used selvedge 19cm last week. got them today and wanted to get confirmation on a couple things:

-i was looking at pics of some 19cm selvedge from 06 here:

if you look at my pair (which the seller says is from 07) there's a little loop tag thingy behind the care instructions label that his doesn't have:

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

i guess what i'm asking in a roundabout way is are these legit? any feedback is much appreciated.

also when you guys where your diors how much space do you have in your knee and calf area. on the 28's for me those areas are very snug will those areas stretch?

yes 3 mos hard wear and they will be baggy as fuck in the knees.

What belt is this? I like it - it's nice and simple.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=61867&highlight=hollows+leather - dark brown dye. you can also get one exactly like it from leathergoodsconnection but more expensive i believe.

mij 19cm, size 27. the previous owner had washed em before selling to me. i'm seriously hoping that they'll stretch quite abit. i've no experience with mij's.

within the 2nd day (after a few tries), i could finally do up all the buttons, but up till now, i still cannot do up the clasp.

keep em or sell em?:confused::confused:

(i'm 5'11, 148pounds)

IMG_0755.jpg

Keep em man, they'll be fine. I'm actually thinking I could have got away with 27s. I can pull mine completely off with the clasp done up, they stretch quite a bit

yeah man, yours look really baggy. looks like you could have sized down one.

but then again, that is sort of the "dior look" so it's fine just the way it is too.

Guy with the ridiculously tight indigos, please size up one.

Guy who had them for 4 days and can't do the clasp, keep them they look perfect and they'll stretch fine in a week or two

Guy with the saggy black ones I might size down one but they look fine that way too

I want a pair of Indigo Diors. Do you think I should go for size 27s in 19cm (size down one from my black ones) or go for a size 27 in 21cms. I don't wanna be one of those guys that thinks they can pull of 19s but should be wearing 21s