Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Anyone know anything about a plastic leather kind of tag in dior jeans? My mij black raws (purchased about 6 months ago) have got a tag like that, but my bro picked up some mij indigo raws recently from selfridges with a leather tag. 100% sure they are not fake as I got them from a highly reputable designer store in my area, appreciate if anyone has any ideas.

how can you guys still wear these jeans?

the fit gets so old after a couple years....

you are such a loser man

quit talking like your something special.

in my opinion the best feature about dior jeans is the dart

hands down

dart>redtab/blankpocket/anything

plus black raws>indigo

if your gonna buy the indigo just buy another pair of jeans

Things on the runway are cut for the runway models. Sorry. Stock production pieces are cut usually in a different way than runway pieces. Sure, most of the looks on the runway even during hedis period didn't include sagged jeans, but that doesn't mean he didn't want them to be at all. In most interviews with him where he describes the concept of dior homme he describes it as "low rise slim fitting pants, and tight short tailored jackets" blah blah blah. Oh and by the way

THEY DON'T JUST CUT THE JEANS 2 INCHES LARGER THAN TAGGED TO MAKE THE SIZING DIFFICULT. They probably do this on purpose so that the jeans do sit lower on the wider parts of your hips / waist. In the end diors worn high look like shit anyway. Sag and stack; without them the jeans can just look like leggings. I'm in no way saying that diors are meant to be or should be worn in only one specific way, but i'm saying there is clear evidence pointing to show that they were designed to be worn low on the hips, most of all the fact that they look best when worn on the hips. If you feel like spending 350 bucks to be able to say you have dior jeans then go ahead, but things change when your buying them because you honestly like the overall appeal and difference in an outfits silhouette that each cut can do when sagged, stacked, etc. Similar concept to certain ann d and ro pieces, just in a simpler piece.

Things on the runway are cut for the runway models. Sorry. Stock production pieces are cut usually in a different way than runway pieces. Sure, most of the looks on the runway even during hedis period didn't include sagged jeans, but that doesn't mean he didn't want them to be at all. In most interviews with him where he describes the concept of dior homme he describes it as "low rise slim fitting pants, and tight short tailored jackets" blah blah blah.

A big reason why this is the case is because while the aesthetic is meant to be tight and slim, Hedi's tight and slim isn't the same tight and slim for say, me. A 5'8" person who is a size 46 isn't going to have the same fit as me, at 6'1".

Sure, you can just say "well, Dior's look is very fitted, so all of the suits should be really fitted." But that doesn't make sense from a business stand point. It's why they have a tailor at the store. It's better to be able to sell 5 suits in the same size to five people with different tailoring needs and pay the salary of the tailor (who is working for the women's store anyway) then just make the suits fitted for a specific slim fit, and only be able to sell 2 because the arms or too tight, or the waist is too suppressed.

And you're absolutely right about the jeans.