Dior Homme Denim

midnight

005-2.jpg

006-7.jpg

size 28 mij 19cm blue raw ...

should I size down to 27 ...

however if i size down to 27 it will be extremely hard to sag it at the current position, its already kinda killing me when i sit down, the natural waist where I sag the jeans is like 31 inch but when I sag it down like it is now, it seems it could be slimmer on the leg slightly. Hard decision @@

I am skinny like 125 lbs and around 5'10 5'11 ... but the waist part is bigger because the bone is big like that lol unless I wear it way up on my waist ==

just got a pair of 19cm 2 weeks ago in LA... not wearing it out though cause im still breakin in my studios.. but ive worn it in my house a few times...

wish i sized down some more... ima natural 29, but grabbed a 28 since it was waist tight on me... but now that its starting to give i wish i had taken a 27....

since i cant return it now, any ideas as to what i should do? soak?

They're not clawmarks and they're very overpriced. I have a similar model for sale in that size and it's like $475, not $555.

I got mine there : http://double.co.jp/shopping.php?itemNr=1035

Price is like 510USD, still cheaper than Diabro, but expensive !

IMO they look better than rattle your cage. They look real good in person.

just got some 19cm. from hedi's era. i sized down one more this time, i used to buy 30's, but they always became a lil baggy. these are 29's. i was scared but they fit good. a lil tight on the thighs but i think ill be ok.

what do you guys think?

Picture025.jpg

(corona poster in my college appartment's living room, lol.)

just got some 19cm. from hedi's era. i sized down one more this time, i used to buy 30's, but they always became a lil baggy. these are 29's. i was scared but they fit good. a lil tight on the thighs but i think ill be ok.

what do you guys think?

Picture025.jpg

awesome fit IMHO.

what do you guys think?

They look pretty good to me. As far as I'm aware though, the cut of the jeans hasn't changed since hedi's era, so the brand new ones would still be the same.

the only thing i've noticed, at least i think, is the rise is a bit higher on the 08 seasons than hedi era. because of this, i had to sell those 29's to cream because they didn't work for me. but KVA 29's work for me for some reason...?

anyways. yeah, cream, that's a great fit. on me they were much much tighter. glad you like 'em!

are you talking about raws??

I bought size 28 black raws mij as I wear size 28 NS but wtf its so tight even after wearing for a week in the house. I barely able to clasp it and it shows the curves of my butt and wraps my thighs but everything below knee is perfect. WHO THE FUCK TOLD ME I SHOULD GET SIZE 28s? what should i do? sell or lose weight?