Dior Homme Denim

midnight

i was at harrods today and they had clawmarks in the 19cm cut with the clasp. the sa told me dior makes them every season. are they different to the ones that have been made in the time slimane was the designer? the item code was a bit weird too. it was "PI135xxxxxx". do all of the clawmarks have this item code? should i cop? thanks in advance!

clawmarks are basically THE iconic washed dior jean and there is a reason that they continue to be produced season after season while other washed jeans are typically one and done. as with anything else, judgement should be reserved until one physically handles a pair in person and sees them up close. relying on pictures on the internets is more or less useless when trying to judge the quality and actual appearance of a piece of clothing.

Guest alex+dior=love

i have just sold 4 of them in different sizes with ref PI xxxxxxxxx this to say pre season issue .the qlty of jeans and wash is VERY good . 353 euro prt price .MIJ

it is forever jeans kind of D belt but in jeans ))))))

the jeans stretch out all over in the areas right? mean seem like they are the same besides the waist since i first got them. i wear them literally almost 18hrs everyday.

The top block, thighs, and knees should stretch a bit, but below the knee, they aren't gonna stretch much. There simply isn't enouh stress on the denim in that area for it to stretch.

you're not going to see a ton of stretch in 1 day...especially if the fit isnt tight to begin with. but i can assure you that if you only size down 1 the waist will eventually stretch so much that you will be able to pull them right off your ass without doing the clasp

^take a look a few pages before...

Did anyone check out the Day Off wash in person? I refuse to pay 400€ for a MII pair of jeans, although I like the fit a bit better for me.

@jskidder

I saw you got the Day After. Are you happy about that purchase?

thanks

^take a look a few pages before...

Did anyone check out the Day Off wash in person? I refuse to pay 400€ for a MII pair of jeans, although I like the fit a bit better for me.

@jskidder

I saw you got the Day After. Are you happy about that purchase?

thanks

besides the clawmarks, almost every washed pair of dior is going to be mii. i actually like the fit of mii better on the washed jeans because of the lower rise and straighter leg. and i like the day after day i bought very much. day off is cool, but its like a lesser knockoff of dust wash (which i already have) just without the distressings.