Dior Homme Denim

midnight

for those who have seen the new super slenders is it just me or are they really spandex like now? i know they are a different blend then the 08 spring but were the 07 version(which were the same blend i believe) like this as well? it may just be me since its the first pair i've tried on.

dan.de

Im pretty sure the number PIH1011565 473 B602 is the 19cm-indigo-raw-MIJ produced back in 2006. I have this model, i believe its 19cm-MIJ. anyone confirming this would be great..:)

kidkorea

ok, I post the fit here (day-1). sorry about the brightness/cam-angel positions sitting on table)..

dd1lm2.th.jpg

65.5kg 178cm

btw kidkorea, I see you are selling your Sam/NDG etc, and your sizes are ~15.3" ? Can you re-measure yours with BiG style ? (waist both front-back lined and flat)

mind you the dior sz30 is now about >16" (sitting around the heap/pelvis)

Im unsure about your body/waist, if you've used to wear those, then perhaps you need to go for sz29 ? btw are you located in korea? i might be interested in your Sam (but im afraid that it might be too tight because i think dior sz30 is good fit at the moment and i don't want to stretch too much (read that it can strech up to 2" depending on the pressure)

cheers

You sure you weren't looking at the red selvage raws? The raws should stay exactly the same as they have been.

you are right...I went back to Dior Boutique today.....these selvage are a shame !! They are so light and the selvage line is very wide and looking bad. I also hate the double stitching of the inside outseam.....

dan.de

Im pretty sure the number PIH1011565 473 B602 is the 19cm-indigo-raw-MIJ produced back in 2006. I have this model, i believe its 19cm-MIJ. anyone confirming this would be great..:)

kidkorea

ok, I post the fit here (day-1). sorry about the brightness/cam-angel positions sitting on table)..

dd1lm2.th.jpg

65.5kg 178cm

btw kidkorea, I see you are selling your Sam/NDG etc, and your sizes are ~15.3" ? Can you re-measure yours with BiG style ? (waist both front-back lined and flat)

mind you the dior sz30 is now about >16" (sitting around the heap/pelvis)

Im unsure about your body/waist, if you've used to wear those, then perhaps you need to go for sz29 ? btw are you located in korea? i might be interested in your Sam (but im afraid that it might be too tight because i think dior sz30 is good fit at the moment and i don't want to stretch too much (read that it can strech up to 2" depending on the pressure)

cheers

Samurai's have been sold already mate, sorry! I'm selling the NDG's because they don't fit my true 32ish waist. I'm located in New Jersey, not Korea.

What is your height/weight? I want them to fit a bit slimmer than they are in your pictures. Thanks for the fit pics though!

Edit: nvm just noticed your height/weight under the picture. I'm a little over an inch taller and almost 10 lbs heavier, I think a size 30 should fit pretty well..

^ great, let me know how you get on with sz30. :)

I could've managed sz29 based on the fit/stretch/etc, but then i got this superwide-shoulder, and plus taking my pelvis (heap) reenforcement into consideration, i really dont think going down is any better.. :o im already heavy T shaped enough.. hehe.

argh you u are in NJ, i be in seoul in 3 days of time, I will probably shop/look around the stores there.

cheers

hey jskidder could we get a fit pic with the nightfalls?

this is the only fit pic i have on hand since i'm at work right now and wearing day after day at the moment. not the best photo of the jeans, but they are definitely skinny as fuck in the thighs. some brooklyn folk might recognize the washroom:

IMG_0015.jpg

Guest alex+dior=love

hehe the last one from 08 kvas collection .what do you guys think of it ? not about me ,about jeans )))))) ah anyway iam in red ))))))

this is 19 cut 30 size )

dhnewth.jpg