Dior Homme Denim

midnight

No offense, but if you are planning on building up your legs, you may want to return the 17.5's for some 19cm's. They will have a nicer silhouette in my opinion after your legs grow a bit.

i plan on getting my legs a little bigger but nothing drastic justt more focused on strength . i already wear 19cm but i just want to have a pair of jeans like superlenders and just a bit slimmer then 19cm.

Genocidal those looks awesome. Perfect fit for 19s imo.

Crosswound looks good too. How long have you been wearing those? Might want to slouch a tad, your legs look mad long though.

i have them slouched everyone who sees me wearing them tells me to pull up my jeans. i have about 9 days of total wear across two weeks about 10-18hrs a day.

everyone says my legs look long i'm only 5"7 maybe 5"8 in height though XD. i guess i'll slouch some more see what happens :).

thanks for the reply xh0llyw00dxx

thanks guys. im 5"8 , around 123 pounds. true waist of 28, sized down 2.

been wearing them almost daily less a day or two, caught in the rain more then twice.

they have pretty much stretched by quite abit around the waist and thighs, hopefully i'll see some fades pretty soon!

new dior sz30

BiG measurement

waist ~ 15.85"

front rise ~ 9.5"

back rise ~ 14"

thigh ~ 10.5"

knee ~ 8.25"

leg open ~ 7"

*edit* pic added:

top - first try on (then a bit sag down):

bottom - about 5min of walk around

(sorry bout the belt/lighting/cam, etc, just had to grab the nearby one)

dior11lq3.th.jpg

about 1hr later (no pics), i now can further sagg down, i think a bit more stretch would be a better fit.

cheers

thanks guys. im 5"8 , around 123 pounds. true waist of 28, sized down 2.

been wearing them almost daily less a day or two, caught in the rain more then twice.

they have pretty much stretched by quite abit around the waist and thighs, hopefully i'll see some fades pretty soon!

where did you buy the size 26?

EDIT: after browsing the old Dior Homme thread, I think that a 26 would be too tight on me. (apparantly I wouldnt be able to find one in NA even if i wanted a pair)

I wear 28 in basically all my other pairs of jeans. my true waist is 28". I am 5'8, 115 lbs. I am most likely going to go for a size 27, as I don't want a leggings look, but the staple slim dior homme look. that would mean the waist measures 14.5", and would stretch out another inch more to 15" (x2=30"). correct?

yikes...now that I think about it, 30" is pretty big, considering even if I wear the jeans lower at my hip/pelvic bone area, it is still only 29" or so at the most.

EDIT #2: I would also like to add this would be my first pair of raw denim. I had purchased a pair of iron army's (raw or rinse cant remember) awhile ago, but did not find them as comfortable as everyone on SuFu makes them out to be. Is it just me? or was I not giving the jeans a chance? (I only wore them the first couple weeks then threw them in the closet) I would just like to bring this topic up as I did not read anything about comfort and wearing raw jeans in the old thread.

Can everyone please post truewaist/size bought along with their pictures from now on please! height/weight wouldn't hurt either(and yes I know everyone's body is different but its still somewhat helpful)

For what's it worth.

P1010751.jpg

sz29

True waist: I think 31? I wear 30 in skulls and 28 in APCees

I'm 180 cm long and i'm usually between the 62 and 68 kg's

The waist on these stretched out to 33"