THE REAL TOP 5

JUPAFETT

I've had 4 of my threads deleted and countless posts deleted.

If everyone here is gonna be so obsessed in what amounts to basically a very immature hobby of collecting clothing and the likes, then have a damn sense of humor about it and don't get so uppity when someone makes jokes.

We all come to this site for the same basic reason, the culture. But don't censor the posters who like to point out the absurdities that go along with it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DOLES...

MY LAST THREAD WAS ABOUT ABUSURD FANTASY FASHION TRENDS AND THE SUPERS KILLED IT.

GENUINE EXCERPT:

4. CUT AND SEW FRANKENSTIEN HYBRID KICKS

"I CALL THEM BLUNKS. GET IT, UH..BLAZER-DUNKS"?!!

NOW WHAT IS "SO NOT FUNNY" ABOUT THAT!!!???

I'VE GOT QUALITY LINERS ALL DAY, AND WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO READ MY DASHING THREADS??

THROUGH SAVVY POLITICAL SATIRE AN OBSERVER COULD EXTRACT THEMSELVES FROM THE INSTITUTION AND FIND THAT MAKING FUN OF AN ARMY OF LATE TRAIN MUPPETS, GARNERS QUALITY YET CONSTRUCTIVE HUMOR.

THE GUEST EDITORIAL TRUTH IS THIS:

BY MOCKING A FICTIONAL, THIRD-PERSON, UNBEKNOWNST "LIFESTYLE" PARTICIPANT I'M ACTUALLY GIVING AN ACTUAL PERSON A CHANCE TO PULL THEMSELVES UP AND UP AND WAY UP PAST THE COMMONPLACE AND PROVIDE A HEIGHTENED STANDARD TO PONTIFICATE THEY'RE INNOCENT LEMMING EXISTANCE. SAYING YOUR COOL IS NOT COOL. COOL IS SAYING TO SOMEONE WHO IS COOL, "YOU'RE NOT REALLY NOT THAT MUCH OF ANY FORM OF COOL"...NOW THAT'S JUST PLAIN FUCKIN' ALL CAPS AWESOME!!! BUT WHO REALLY HERE IS REALLY PROTECTING WHOM FROM WHAT? I SHOULD JUST COMMONLY FUCK OFF RIGHT? HONESTLY, JUST KNOWING ABOUT THIS INFORMATIONAL SITE IS ACTUALLY REALLY A GREAT SERVICE BUT, A BIG HOWEVER... SEEING RE-RUN POSTS ABOUT NIGO'S PREFERED THREAD COUNT OF A LIMITED EDT DOUBLE LABEL REVERSABLE GPS ACTIVATED BAPEâ„¢ vs. DORITOSâ„¢ TEE IS BORING.

I'M HERE TO HELP MAN, AND NO ONE HERE CARES!!!! BOO-HOO!!!

such the rant and actually i'm intrigued that i was crossed out oh, whatever...

SHIT IS WACK

i've been posting to a number of newsgroup and forums (under various pseudos, naturallement), some are regulated/administered and some not. the ones that aren't tend to be an infiltration area of really rude and obnoxious writers who tend to mess up the general exchanges with a lot of swear-words and insults.

i'm all for an easy-going forum where everyone has a sense of humour and genuine thoughts to share and exchange on design, concepts, travel and just about anything that touches the world of the creatives.

sooooo ... peace, bro, this site was started by people who had a great idea of bringing like-minded folks together on some interesting global exchanges on trends and design, and if they choose to monitor posts and take down what they feel may be offensive, it's really their prerogative.

otherwise, start your own site and see if you can generate the same interest they've cultivated all these years. we all have options in this life.

btw, you do know that when you post in caps, we read it as "shouting", or yes, rants - you can't be that angry all the time, n'est pas? not good for one's health. ooohhmmmmmmmmm ....

icon_smile_kisses.gif

baby, we're all beautiful!

--isla maia