englandmj7

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in

What's the approx date of this?

I'm going back to school soon so the address changes

Just for the sake of it not being insanely chaotic the first go-round, it's probably wisest to close 'the list' a couple days from now.

After that, I'll send out a PM to everyone asking them to reply with their addresses. Maybe give everyone 7-10 days to respond. Whoever doesn't send theirs in time is out. That way we can make sure no one sends to someone else who isn't interested anymore / on vacation, etc. After I receive all the addresses, I'll run the randomization in excel or some shit and PM everyone the details of their Supergay pal. Probably best to give everyone another 7-10 days from when they get their details to gather what they want to send.

If all goes as planned, everyone should probably be receiving their packages some time around the 1st of September (1 week to get addresses, 1 week for everyone to gather and send their shit, 1 week to receive) . Keep in mind that packages coming from overseas could potentially take much longer as no one is obviously going to pay for expensive express shipping.

Dood, you're in nz? Where abouts?

Having trouble gift wrapping this sheep I just tackled out back.

hahahahaha really good idea.

I'd be down. But I'm in new zealand for another month and wouldnt want my package sitting around here if i'm no longer here.

Will be down sometime after September 18th if its not going down too soon.

I have finalized the list (see page 1) and sent out PMs to everyone on it.

Please reply to the PM with your address. If you didn't receive a PM, are on the list, and are reading this, you know what to do!

Don't have to give your real name, etc if you think the shit will still arrive with addressee: "Asspirate74" on the package. I wouldn't worry in any case; I'm pretty sure that everyone that volunteered is legit.

Send me your address by 8/16 pleeeezzzeeeee.

yo im down. or is too late. or is too early. or late. or early. or...or...WHY?!?!?!?!?!?
is it too late?! this is amazing.

I'll make exceptions for you two. PM me your addresses.

In other news, nice work everyone. I have all but 5 or 6 addresses already, so this will probably be sooner rather than later (probably just give you more time to figure out what you want to send).

Sorry dudes. The list is alot to handle already.

I will pull a dick move, however, and say that if any non-US/non-Canadian members still want to join, it would be nice to have 3 or 4 more of you. Please respond within a day or so. The list is actually pretty diverse, but we could always use some more people from overseas.

Racist!!!!!!

Oh, I enjoy lifelike replicas. Preferably molded from Patrick Swayze's junk

itd be awesome if we kept this ongoing, made penpals, or anything...like take this original idea and just fucking expand on it and make it a supergay swap not just on an international level but universal...

we should get like a notebook or sketchpad and pass it around or something and write notes to telling each other how much they miss em and cant wait till they get outta prison...you know?

Mr. Begåvningsreserven, I was at the supermarquee yesterday and uncovered some of the elusive yellow kiwifruiteees. I was going to buy them just for you, but they was six bucks and I don't really care for the fruit in a furry cape. Maybe I can purchase, take photos then give them to the mailman.

i want them yellow kiwi's