International Supergay Swap

englandmj7

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW $10-15 is my limit for how much I'd want to spend on you fuckers, but also doesn't buy much round the way. :( I could cop mad cigarettes and yoohoo with a 20, about 8 packs of smokes and 18 things of Yoohoo.

I've started a list of volunteers on the first page.

If you volunteered in jest and want to be taken off, let me know, if you volunteered and you're not on the list yet, then it wasn't clear from your post, so let me know if you want to be added.

count me in

is it gonna be total random or done according to geographical areas??

also if anyone doesnt send their shit, they should get banned, i trust most sufu'ers but this is to keep people straight

Will be random, but I'll adjust if it ends up being something like two people in Toronto getting each other.

Items are completely random? No category or anything? I might be down...just gotta think what I'd send. Can't think of anything distinctly Seattle-like...unless you want some Starbucks? Or Microsoft shiz?

Doesn't all need to be from your specific area; it's just fun to include some shit from there because you may get someone in Germany, for instance, who can't get glorious shit like Olympia beer or Elvis Presley banana Reese's peanut butter cups . Randomization is key. Throw in whatever. Even if it's some random shit. Preferably not of the fecal influence.

If you can send avocadoes in the mail, I'm in.

I'll take that as a yes, frat boy!

Im sure I could rustle up a paua shell ashtray and a plastic tiki.

As long as it came from the man, surely someone would cherish it. You in or out? :0

Im in Homie!

(p.s. Can you send me a horse wiff a saddle and a shotgun)

Hmmm.........the horse I can do; the shotgun may cost too much to ship.

If you ever make it to Cal-i-for-ni-a you're welcome to come shoot guns/ground squirrels and drunkenly ride horses to the local bar (yes, they have a hitching post in front). You have my word.

Sheeesh...I still haven't located any of these yellow kiwi fruit you speak of. Down the way there is this street chock 'a' block full of those terrible souvenir shops, packed with Japanese tourists buying sheepskin hats. Must have walked past them a thousand times and never been into one (except the All Blacks shop)......kinda shudder at the sight of the tacky shit in the window.

i want them yellow kiwi's

Yeeeeeeeeessssssssss...every young mans dream, drunk, horse, bar, hitching post.....bliss.

Hmmm.........the horse I can do; the shotgun may cost too much to ship.

If you ever make it to Cal-i-for-ni-a you're welcome to come shoot guns/ground squirrels and drunkenly ride horses to the local bar (yes, they have a hitching post in front). You have my word.

Sheeesh...I still haven't located any of these yellow kiwi fruit you speak of. Down the way there is this street chock 'a' block full of those terrible souvenir shops, packed with Japanese tourists buying sheepskin hats. Must have walked past them a thousand times and never been into one (except the All Blacks shop)......kinda shudder at the sight of the tacky shit in the window.

we'll go treasure hunting for gold when i come to nz. Have your Land Rover, sheepskin hat and emu beer ready.