International Supergay Swap

englandmj7

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I was too busy and couldn't post earlier, but got these on Wednesday from doctorworm <3

s-package1.jpg

s-open.jpg

s-letter.jpg

s-spoon.jpg

s-cds.jpg

s-robot.jpg

s-painting.jpg

The messages, the postcard, the spoon, the CDs, the robot, and the painting; each one of them as unique as another, and quite personal to boot. The songs were nice, and the painting is decorating my office desk, and I ate the robot using the spoon. Thank you so much worm! I think I got one of the best ones out here ;)

yeah i think it would be cool to have sort of a theme for next round (as someone mentioned earlier idk who). this first one was "things from your area" next should be like something challenging, "things that start with the letter R" or "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" not a wedding tradition occasion but totally makes for good variety!

all 3 kunks look like me at various stages.

my 8 year old likes the jonas bros and is a jock. what can you do. faux hawk and shit. plays guitar.

6 year old sings and plays drums and has emo boy hair.

4 year old plays football and has a buzz cut and smashes shit.

apc and dr. martens are about as steezy as they get.

kunk does little kunk actually look like a miniature version of you? i just got this image in my head of a 4'5 replica of you, bald, v-shape, frute swag and all.

that would be awesome

they are, but they loved the tamarind candy. would think my wife would be a bit weirded out but no lie, she said "wow, seems like a pretty cool chick." and we literally had just ran out of syrup when we made pancakes for the kids. wasabi kit kat are epic. wish i could rep again.

none of it was spiked, don't worry. Dolly's brown tamarind things might have been sort of nasty tasting though.

I was debating sending you a bunch of dinosaurs for your bebes. are they fans of large reptiles?

here goes: from cinderella

will use this. awesome. will save some for my cellmate's asshole in case i ever go to prison

photo-65.jpg

my postcard. package was destroyed by the kids, but thanks for the creme brule recipe. always wanted to make it. and i have one of those tiny torches.

wasabi kit kat. playing cards. easter egg warps. all good stuff. a canadian bottle opener too, but it's in the dishwasher cause we opened the syrup.

photo-67.jpg

hello kitty band-aid that i will use next time i cut the mole off the back of my head.

Haha, kunkling's sound cool as. I got two brothers too, bet its mayhem at your house kunk.

all 3 kunks look like me at various stages.

my 8 year old likes the jonas bros and is a jock. what can you do. faux hawk and shit. plays guitar.

6 year old sings and plays drums and has emo boy hair.

4 year old plays football and has a buzz cut and smashes shit.

apc and dr. martens are about as steezy as they get.

Haha, classic. Sounds familiar. Kids are funny, I remember we used to jump from one interest to another in light speed...for a while it was skateboards, then bmx's, then radio controlled cars...then flying kites. You end up with a house full of broken toys, and your friends would come over and look at something and 'wow does this work'...na no batteries. And they would probably have a bunch of stuff they got bored with that had no batteries either.