Post pics of under 18 girls from lookbook.nu you like

Fuuma

hahahahahahahahahaha

what are you talking about?

you think you go hard like a Dipset Mixtape circa 2004, but in reality, you're very much akin to some-fake ass 50 Cent shit

But if you really wanna throw down the gauntlet, feel free to. That's all on you, b

hahahahahahahahahaha

what are you talking about?

you think you go hard like a Dipset Mixtape circa 2004, but in reality, you're very much akin to some-fake ass 50 Cent shit

But if you really wanna throw down the gauntlet, feel free to. That's all on you, b

i go hard like sounddumber roastin another lame du circa 2009, get familiar, simp

743995-Vervet-monkey-recognizable-by-their-bright-blue-balls-0.jpg

i dont even understand why you give a shit sounddumber. this is one of the whackest e-beefs on here and what is worse is that you linked your buddy jon to this thread to have your back.

Man, like I get jeepster is somewhat of a favorite with his 9K posts and that internet creepiness that a lot of sufu'ers love to relate to. There's no beef, one dude is a loser, the other guy pointed it out. And ya he did link me, but he even told me he didn't want me to respond, but man, the lameness was there, and I had to address it.

yeah, seriously du, I thought we let this sorta go circa a month or so ago? Obviously you're not over her if you gotta be her e-knight in shining armor, cause otherwise, all's fair creeps and war. I mean, hell, you even got your boy to back you up cause you felt it was THAT important to bring the realness to this beef by asking me to fight when you visit NYC. Always a Canadian-tourist-who-wants-to-fight concept. Real classy.

yeah, seriously du, I thought we let this sorta go circa a month or so ago? Obviously you're not over her if you gotta be her e-knight in shining armor, cause otherwise, all's fair creeps and war. I mean, hell, you even got your boy to back you up cause you felt it was THAT important to bring the realness to this beef by asking me to fight when you visit NYC. Always a Canadian-tourist-who-wants-to-fight concept. Real classy.

like your crew didnt followed you into neg reppin me?

and fight? du youre just gonna lay on the ground

if you arent on the internet to creep then what are you on the internet for

I'm 18, I think it's fine for me to look at 18 year old girls and even then, don't give me that bullshit "the internet is used for creeping". You have nothing better to do, you need to get yourself checked the fuck out. Judging by the fit of jeepster with his ugly purple pants, I think it's safe to assume that he's a grown ass man, can go outside and get some grown ass pussy or some grown ass dick, whichever he prefers, though I personally think he would be more compatible with dicks. And again, he showed me the link, he told me not to post, but you creep, fail at life. LOL at Canadians that want to pick a fight concept, your comment is basically a 180 of the truth.

haha

wow

I'm being threatened via the internet

not the first time

but this is the funniest time

and no, I didn't ask my "crew" to neg your bitchass, but the thought is appreciated (thanks to the peanut gallery)

see, I'm a bigger man and I don't feel the need to bang the gavel of my neg rep power

in fact, I'm gonna be the bigger man in all facets and let you two continue jerkin off each other to the thought that somehow you're superior to me, in any way, shape, or form.

have fun boys, I bet the rest of your little LAN party won't be as fun now that you don't have someone to bugger-off too ;)

oh, and by all means, come to NYC. It's a great city to visit during the summer.

haha

wow

I'm being threatened via the internet

not the first time

but this is the funniest time

and no, I didn't ask my "crew" to neg your bitchass, but the thought is appreciated (thanks to the peanut gallery)

see, I'm a bigger man and I don't feel the need to bang the gavel of my neg rep power

in fact, I'm gonna be the bigger man in all facets and let you two continue jerkin off each other to the thought that somehow you're superior to me, in any way, shape, or form.

have fun boys, I bet the rest of your little LAN party won't be as fun now that you don't have someone to bugger-off too ;)

oh, and by all means, come to NYC. It's a great city to visit during the summer.

keep jerkin off yourself

and have fun gettin friend zoned, b

MY PEOPLES COME FIRST

that said. yo dumber, let jeep look at her titties if he wants to

there are more than enough titties for all of us and fighting only distracts us from looking at titties

if you're distracted for too long they wont be under 18 and then who gives a shit about those titties man.

interweb thuggery is a bewildering phenomenon

go back to niketalk

MY PEOPLES COME FIRST

that said. yo dumber, let jeep look at her titties if he wants to

there are more than enough titties for all of us and fighting only distracts us from looking at titties

if you're distracted for too long they wont be under 18 and then who gives a shit about those titties man.

money over bitches over simpy sufuers