Post pics of under 18 girls from lookbook.nu you like

Fuuma

its all about the skinny skrawny looking girls in the teens. All girls, for the most part gain weight after the teens. The skinny girls grow into themselves and blossom (that sounds so queer). The hot 15 yrs olds with the nice asses become a little plump. They are also most likely gonna be sluttier due to the attention they will get throughout high school.

(pics incl.)

lol reality HURTS. enjoy for now.

You know, when I posted that Woori bitch up here a couple months ago I had no idea it would spiral out of control and she would basically become the virgin mary of lookbook.

I think the time is right to strike with a traffic-leeching blog that savagely critiques lookbitches; by heavily moderating the site so only circlejerking (circlebeanflicking?) is allowed, there has to be a near-infinite well of dramz lurking underneath the surface, ready to be uncorked.

Put some adwords on that shit and you're good to go.

"I'm only a student. I'm proud to say that I'm a bit like John Lennon in that sense that I've never had a JOB. The thing that consumes most of my time is my guitar (I write my own songs mostly) and listening to music. I read a lot as well. I live in is this small town called Strömstad near the border of Norway, like one and a half hour drive north from Gothenburg. The styles that surround me here are really not so much to talk about, which I think is a shame! It seems as if some people here just don't care about finding their own style, I don't know."

faith in humanity now @ 0

Ahahahahahahaa

then I did my job accordingly

I'm glad to be an internet reactionary.

I added some gay pseudo-fuumintellectual quote that somewhat support your point of view, however allow me to say that she dresses well in the street/casual mold and shows off her great legs appropriately so no criticism there. I'm into the full, crazy look like the girl at L'éclaireur who wears Margiela Tabis pretty much all the time but not everyone wants to dress like that.

Alright, so I think I've got the format for the Fuck Lookbook blog down (just ran a test post). I'll take the Top Hyped image and post it up along with a critique / a "comment" of the day / random shit. The only question is how to get it onto Lookbook without getting everyone involved banned. Also I'm not going to bother designing a decent layout. I'll have to figure out how to get Ad Sense going as well or whatever.

If somebody else wants to contribute writing / is serious about this I imagine the domain name is still available. We could get some real hosting going on.

Alright, so I think I've got the format for the Fuck Lookbook blog down (just ran a test post). I'll take the Top Hyped image and post it up along with a critique / a "comment" of the day / random shit. The only question is how to get it onto Lookbook without getting everyone involved banned. Also I'm not going to bother designing a decent layout. I'll have to figure out how to get Ad Sense going as well or whatever.

I can donate an account if you want one. I dunno exactly why I frequent the site as it is.