Post pics of under 18 girls from lookbook.nu you like

Fuuma

God, don't let me feel arrogant when I succeed, and don’t let me feel hopeless when I fail, but remind me always that failing proceeds success.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

My name is Lindsey , and I live in the suburbs of Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Take me away from the palm trees and open water and I get homesick and claustrophobic. I'm a curious little creature. Very observant, I tend to analyze everything, figure out its 'mechanics' per say. I view myself as unconventional in almost every sense. I'm a really sarcastic person, and if you have trouble sensing sarcasm, you'll probably end up hating me. It's not constant, but it's enough to do the trick. I have a cynical sense of humor. I say really weird things without thinking, I really don't care what reaction it may cause. But, this subject, I will end here, because describing my personality, any personality, is simply ridiculous.

I really do enjoy a night alone with my camera, and interchangeably with a sketchbook. Exploring and expanding my artistic ability is something I will never cease to do. I plan on apprenticing to become a tattoo artist, but I do not plan on making that a full time career. I'm hoping to attend SCAD for communicational arts once i finish high school. (photography, graphic design / advertising design, business management and entrepreneurship, drawing, contemporary writing, and new media art) They have a study-abroad campus in Lacoste, France. I’ve been studying french, and if I had the opportunity to take a semester out there, I sure as hell would take it. I'm currently a freelance graphic designer/artist/photographer, and I have a summer job reserved involving a 40-hour work week, designing medical labels and things like that at 15 dollars an hour. I also love to write, cut hair and do makeup. You will never fathom just how much value I place on art, every form of it. From fine arts to body modification, I respect it all.

If I could just manage to remember my dreams, or record them even, I wouldn't feel as though the third of my life that will be spent sleeping is a waste. I think I would learn a lot from my dreams, it's just a damn shame I can never recall them.

I hope to eventually fall in love with someone who doesn't decide to fuck me over. In a guy, I really just want one that means it when they they say "I'm sick of the little one month relationships, i want something more serious" or "I would never leave you, you'd have to leave me" and most importantly "I love you", but it's always bullshit. I really, really, really dislike that word. "Love." People don't really get it anymore. It's thrown around the after the second week of a relationship, and it sickens me. Such a strong word shouldn't abused or misused so often. I'm not usually down for for a fuck-around, to play a game. Don't drag something out if it doesn't mean much to you, because you don't know how much it may mean to the other person. Finding out it never really meant much of anything anyways hurts the worst after you've let yourself fall. Obviously, I want someone attractive. I don't care if it's shallow, it's the truth, and it's completely natural. Just the right amount of awkward. Don't you hate that? That uncomfortable silence. Why do we feel it necessary to yack about bullshit in order to be comfortable. That's when you know you've found someone really special: when you can just shut the fuck up and share a comfortable silence. This is more like a dream from this point on; I'd love to travel the world with that person, become mysterious jet-setters. Rob banks and such for money to get to our next destination, photographing anything and everything the whole way there, sketching and creating anything each place has inspired me to.

Conversely, humans never were, and never will be built to tear themselves down. We've managed to take the very function of a heart and tied it to our fucked up perceptions of what a human needs to survive, we've cluttered it with all these emotions; Emotions that have made us nearly defenseless to the filthy hands of others. We are just another species; humans, Homo sapiens, why do we make things so difficult? A truly peculiar thing. I've come to the realization that if you never form high expectations for anyone or anything, you will never be disappointed. Cheers to giving up on humanity!

Nous vivons dans l'ère des personnes jetables.

En de cyclus gaat verder.

Oh, tell me again about the time I grew old and died alone.

You don't know me.

A side-note, an intellectual conversation interests me far more than gossip. Whether it be today's, yesterday's, or any gossip, for that matter.

I think this lindsay chick is the most egotistical bitch I've ever heard of. I like how she put that little french quote at the bottom, trying to make herself seem cultured. That must be one of the most condescending posts I have ever read. I really hope I don't sound like that, ever.

That said, I'd fuck the shit out of her looking like the second link I posted ( http://lookbook.nu/look/54682-color )

I think this lindsay chick is the most egotistical bitch I've ever heard of. I like how she put that little french quote at the bottom, trying to make herself seem cultured. That must be one of the most condescending posts I have ever read. I really hope I don't sound like that, ever.

That said, I'd fuck the shit out of her looking like the second link I posted ( http://lookbook.nu/look/54682-color )

15 yrs old, has potential

She's like the anti-daniway. She looks much better without those stupid huge sunglasses