Post pics of under 18 girls from lookbook.nu you like

Fuuma

this thread IS the pics for under 18 girls, and I forgot this forum is full of 40 year old men sucking each other's cocks for denim.

anyways, i didnt even post that shit up, just saying shes my gf. which anyone would be creeped out that she would be posted on a supertrash thread.

Nice dildo dude, you enjoy ?

(quality first post)

this thread IS the pics for under 18 girls, and I forgot this forum is full of 40 year old men sucking each other's cocks for denim.

anyways, i didnt even post that shit up, just saying shes my gf. which anyone would be creeped out that she would be posted on a supertrash thread.

Hold on....aren't you like 19? and aren't you in this thread? Also aren't you the group of migrating HB members that have flooded SUFU over the last 1-1.5 years?

This should be good. Also to note i am 26!

Hold on....aren't you like 19? and aren't you in this thread? Also aren't you the group of migrating HB members that have flooded SUFU over the last 1-1.5 years?

This should be good. Also to note i am 26 and I wouldn't be too creeped out considering she isnt more then the average asian girl you would find if you googled "ASIAN HIPSTER"

I think you are right, my dude. I mean, Lookbook is pretty much an exercise in advanced photographic deception. You can tell that she ain't that hot by the difference you see in the two angles.

I just find this attitude of picky-ness and supposed high standards that some dudes have on here about women comes off as insecurity caused by latent homosexuality. "Why would I fuck her? Look at her make-up!!" Or talking about model types as if they would or would not "smash" or "approach" them. Come on, son. Most dudes here would freeze up they met a real dime, guaranteed.

I think you are right, my dude. I mean, Lookbook is pretty much an exercise in advanced photographic deception. You can tell that she ain't that hot by the difference you see in the two angles.

I just find this attitude of picky-ness and supposed high standards that some dudes have on here about women comes off as insecurity caused by latent homosexuality. "Why would I fuck her? Look at her make-up!!" Or talking about model types as if they would or would not "smash" or "approach" them. Come on, son. Most dudes here would freeze up they met a real dime, guaranteed.

"bitch has got sharp elbows"

any guy who pretends he would turn down 90% of the girls in this thread is just playing some bizarre form of internet-macho. are some of them coated in makeup, or the result of an hour-long photoshoot in front of a mirror to determine their best angles? absolutely. doesn't mean she isn't comfortably above-average attractive, and probably a fair bit better than what most of the hyper-critical guys score on a regular basis anyways.

(that all being said, girl with rosey cheeks and trench wins this whole damn thing)

"bitch has got sharp elbows"

any guy who pretends he would turn down 90% of the girls in this thread is just playing some bizarre form of internet-macho. are some of them coated in makeup, or the result of an hour-long photoshoot in front of a mirror to determine their best angles? absolutely. doesn't mean she isn't comfortably above-average attractive, and probably a fair bit better than what most of the hyper-critical guys score on a regular basis anyways.

(that all being said, girl with rosey cheeks and trench wins this whole damn thing)

although I (along with most sane men here) would have sex with most of the girls in this thread, my only complaint is that many of the posts are incredibly average in terms of 'internet good-looking fashionistas'. I mean, the whole reason I look at this thread is to see the best of lookbook so I don't have the go to the actual site.

I guess it's indicative of sufu as a whole though, best waywt today is what waywt was back in the day.

Why are you trolling the net for pictures of underage girls? That's creepy, maybe you should ask your gf what she thinks of that...

• 9 months later...