Post pics of under 18 girls from lookbook.nu you like

Fuuma

you see that's, where you fail, you quoted me first bitch, and then you had the nerve to talk like i wouldn't fuck you up IRL, i've seen your frail body and i can be found quite easily in nyc and everyone on sufu knows it, i could give a fuck less about that girl, but let's remember YOU were the one who started defending her because you knew her or so you say, and you're the one here still talking out your ass, your fucking french canadian and you're her spittin slang like you grew up puttin work in the block, internet fakery at it's best. fuck out my face with that bullshit, doesn't matter how it started cause i'm real enough to end it bitch

1) you wouldnt fuck me up in IRL

2) dgaf about her, my prob is creepster creepin on her and talking shit around

3) you dont know me nor who i roll with, so shut your mouth

4) je suis francais et toi t'es une pute neg, fait moi une faveur et réalise ton destin: l'aide social

5) pute neg

just one point of contention, dumber - you were the one who first came in here braggin about gettin brain from this girl, or whatever you managed to get from her.

I may have called you out, but you were the first one to say something. So don't act like somehow this is all me, there are plenty of other anonymous individuals on the internet creepin on your ex, and so on and so forth, so I'm not the first, nor am I the last to have said something. And in retrospect, I'm not the creeper here goin around bragging about some girl touching my dick on an internet forum - maybe you should get your priorities straight and stop frontin, you might just sleep better at night.

small people can still own guns. everyone who has been bickering in this thread seems to have forgotten that. now someone post a picture in their waywt with a gun to up their internet street cred. it can be a new sufu trend.

depends on what you call a fashionista. i smoked weed with a faggy hipster once and even tho he was harrassing me to smoke, it might have been among the first time he did it and he was so fucked up hahah. couldn't stop laughing.