Supreme field jacket

minya

I tried on a Supreme field jacket today. It was black waterproof cotton and it looked amazing. Nice and warm. Unfortunately, it was sold while I was in the store (ha..) ... anyone know where else I can get one besides Nomad in Toronto? Could an NYC SFer pick it up for me at the Supreme store and have it shipped (if it's still available)?

Quote:

I have last seasons waterproof camo one...Real dope, but its fit a bit big. I got a great deal, so I couldnt pass it up....Can you get jackets tailored?

--- Original message by sriracha hot sauce on Oct 23, 2005 02:30 AM

Yeah, they're slightly big, but in my case it seemed to work well... since the extra size allows me to wear an extra layer underneath to keep me warm. What size did you get? What size are you normally? Post pics, I'd love to see the camo. icon_smile.gif

img102112552817ra.jpg

Minya,

I have that coat above, love it. Its an XL. I normally a L. Its a little long, but not that bad. I mean it has the adjustable strings on the bottom, and the middle of the jacket so it fits a little better. I wear it often, but if it was an L, I would wear it even more. But, I got it for a great price. Anyone know if I get a jacket tailored?

Damn, the new ones are dope, but 350 is a lot of cash...

Thanks a lot, rhythm & sriracha.

Yeah that jacket looks really similar to the one I got. However, mine is lined and fairly thick, which doesn't seem to be the case with the older one. Not sure though, hard to tell from the pictures.

sriracha, you should take it to a tailor to see what they can do with it. Jackets can definitely get tailored so it's worth a try.