Leather jackets

the one on the top left is a Visvim, quite nice indeed. So many Japanese brands having this kind of jackets right now (united arrows, Lounge lizard - the brown one on the middle of the page, American Rag Cie - the one with the fur collar, etc)

My favrourite leather jackets are from WJK - one of them would be the black M65 in the middle of the right page

Try searching Yoox or Revolve. Have a look at Vincent and Vincent (google it) also, they look pretty nice but they are not distressed.

Thanks, but neither Yoox nor Revolve has the Ladermesh jacket.

Vincent and Vincent isnt' really my style, too much of that motor flavor — but the one that I kind of liked (Neck Strap Bomber) is ±660$ - beyond my budget.

To be honest, I'm quite disappointed in the availability of distressed leather jackets.

How is 660 AUD equal to or less than 450 American $, sir?

And thanks for discreditting me, I feel very welcome.

They were recently on sale a few days ago for 350-400 AUD i think.

Thanks, but neither Yoox nor Revolve has the Ladermesh jacket.

Vincent and Vincent isnt' really my style, too much of that motor flavor — but the one that I kind of liked (Neck Strap Bomber) is ±660$ - beyond my budget.

To be honest, I'm quite disappointed in the availability of distressed leather jackets.

How about this one.. http://www.bluefly.com/Mackage-black-lamb-leather-Ari-motorcycle-zip-jacket/PRODUCT_CROSS-SELL/303144601/detail.fly

I had seen some of the Mackage jackets. They were quite nice and usually with a long torso and slim cut.