Leather jackets

52jasm.jpg

Fit pic of the Tim Hamilton posted last page. I agree that the lining is a bit scratchy, but the arms are lined in viscose so unless I'm wearing it naked or something I don't feel it

Really happy with the way it drapes, was worried it was going to look boxy but the silhouette is rather nice

Recently got interested in this. Anyone have pictures of a white/cream leather jacket being pulled off well? I don't really know how it will look on me. I guess since they have free returns it won't be a big deal.

disgusting. doesn't even belong in this thread, since it b FAKE LEATHER

you know polyurethane is bad 4 your health n looks shitty??

:mad:

just want a tab collar version of this

fw09jut03.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think anyone's posted this hotness yet...

actionfigurexpress_2072_88428054

This Wolverine replica jacket and dog tag from Museum Replicas was extensively researched and replicated using only the finest authentic materials as worn in 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'. The only jacket replicating all details and approved by both Marvel and 20th Century Fox, the jacket is fully lined and made of heavy grade genuine leather with leather accents, then distressed by hand to further reflect the many adventures of Logan. Like any top grade leather, the more you wear it the better it looks. Each piece features heavy-duty zippers and a custom sewn in X-Men label and custom liner as well as Certificate of Authenticity. As an added bonus, the jacket includes the real metal dog tag with chain exactly as worn in the film. Sold only as a set, this is a must for any collector and looks as good on display as it does on you.

http://shopafx.com/xorwojaanddo.html

bargain at $315

• 2 weeks later...