Leather jackets

lol I completely missed the size there at the bottom, it's two sizes too big for me at least, probably 3. I would've had it professionally gutted, dyed dark forest green, and then reassembled properly.

contact info links it to seraphin. they make hermes leathers too

dismal i could see you in this

2u63803.jpg

syuwacyan55-img600x450-1233836033qomdj068100.jpg

Séraphin now belongs to Hermès. That's how they roll; buy the best maker.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah it's in my budget but I'm just wondering if there are any other choices to consider

Go for the V&V, it's by far the best value you will get in a new jacket anywhere near your price.

hamilton817.jpg

Just bought this Tim Hamilton for $500 on eBay on one of the worst impulse buys of my life, hope it ends up being worth it - never owned decent leather before

It's worth at least half that in materials alone, just the zippers are worth over $50, and if it's lamb or goat it takes 4 hides to make a jacket, so good buy. Good looking jacket anyway.

hamilton817.jpg

What is the lining material on this thing? I tried the jacket on at a sample sale and it was scratchy/itchy as fuck. I have very sensitive skin but I could not imagine wearing this wearing just a thin T shirt. Although now I feel I shoulda bought and resold because prices were cheap. Retail on this jacket is what? Like $2000-2500?