Leather jackets

• 1 month later...

If you are gonna go japanese for an A-2, I would go all the way and get a buzz rickson. There are a couple of decent american makers that shouldn't be overlooked though. I would advise against and aero, as I have one and the zipper gave me a ton of problems (which is insane given how much it cost).

Also keep in mind, that they (A-2s) are cut very small, especially in the length.

There is no feeling like wearing a nice leather jacket with a nice pair of jeans though.

waywt4Large.jpg

IMG_2348Medium.jpg

Gani Designs leather jacket my grandfather bought for my dad years and years ago. I havn't been able to find any info about this company, tag says it's made in london. I'm guessing it was possibly a small leather store in the UK or something. Very unique design, never seen anything quite like it. No clue how much it cost.

So I've had this H&M leather for a while and I've been contemplating...should I remove the epaulets? They always make me feel like I'm wearing 80s shoulderpads. Not my picture btw.

19-11-07_0945.jpg

yes. that jacket is really busy as it is, and the epaulets just clutter it up more. I think it'll look a lot cleaner without.

What American brands would you recommend?

I have heard that Lost Worlds is very good, but that the owner is a bit of a nut. I am pretty sure John Chapman has started making his own jackets, but I couldn't find anything about it. For a cheaper alternative, with less authenticity take a look at Gibson and Barnes.

If I had to get another jacket, I would probably go with G&B.

If you are gonna go japanese for an A-2, I would go all the way and get a buzz rickson. There are a couple of decent american makers that shouldn't be overlooked though. I would advise against and aero, as I have one and the zipper gave me a ton of problems (which is insane given how much it cost).

Also keep in mind, that they (A-2s) are cut very small, especially in the length.

There is no feeling like wearing a nice leather jacket with a nice pair of jeans though.

i did look at the rickson ones, but mainly i would like it to fit slim, especially in the arms. i'm not necessarily concerned that it's up to a2 specs, i guess i just want one in that style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

im super frustrated.. i spent ages deciding on which belstaff jacket style i wanted, then which colour would be best and checking sizes etc, only to find that they dont do refunds. i just cant take a risk on paying out £600+ not to be able to send it back if i dont like it!

anyone advise on another brand worth considering?

• 2 weeks later...
I actually need help id'ing this and finding where to cop

shits hot fiya

klhh8.jpg

cant id the jacket but the dude is t.o.p. from big bang

I dont know who's top big bang is but thats Henry standing next to him....* alcohol talk * zzZZz...

i know this has been asked before but bear with me

what are the jackets that justice wears?

Xavier wears Dior Homme a lot. I remember someone on SuFu actually sold it to him and had one for sale in the marketplace. I forget the particular model though.

*edit

Dior Homme Napoleon leather jacket, not sure what season though.

^fuck, that looks so good. probably going to be hype price though.

Xavier wears Dior Homme a lot. I remember someone on SuFu actually sold it to him and had one for sale in the marketplace. I forget the particular model though.

*edit

Dior Homme Napoleon leather jacket, not sure what season though.

wildcat sold it to him.