Leather jackets

Mouko, that Geller jkt is amazing, how's the fit and price if you don't mind me asking?

Billy, that jkt is by FAD3, japanese brand.

it's a bit of a slim fit. bit slim arms. I usually buy a 48 but went to 50 so I could layer. still fits great. it was 1600.00

i know that's his signature overlock stitching, but it looks a bit cheap. I'm sure it's a zillion dollars because it's CCP

This is the sole reason why CCP is sold at such a high mark up but in the aftermarket its sold at deep discounts. It does look cheap IMO.

I never really understood the weird adults playing dressup WWII repro leather jacket thing that Aero, Eastman, Lost Worlds etc seem to cater to...and then I found some pictures of recent Buzz Rickson repros of 1920s and 30s era flying jackets.

No idea if these are as 'authentic' as the fancy dress brigade demands (and the price point is likely to be just a little high after exchange / proxy / shipping from Japan) but these are some fucking fine looking jackets. I kind of need to have the B-1 right now...even though I'm technically still working on breaking in a horsehide police jacket I picked up last winter. Drool, slobber, want, etc.

B-1:

br80074-01m.jpg

A-1:

br80102.-01y.jpg

That first Belstaff one upthread is sweet too...

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on the hunt for a leather jacket recently too ... I really liked the bomber Corpus came out with recently but haven't been able to find it in my size, trying to look for something similar.

Did anyone end up purchasing any of the jackets in this thread recently?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...