Leather jackets

Thanks for the advice... I'm a slim 38" chest, so I would probably go with large... The sleeves are long, eh? That must be what is making the body of the jacket look so short.

You are welcome. Yes, his sleeves are usually super long, but because they are skinny, they work.

Definitely go one size up (I didn't buy it from countesse btw, just using the image). It's slim cut. I got an L, and I'm usually either S or M. Long sleeves are not a problem because they are skinny and therefore bunch up nicely, which is how Rick likes to show them. The leather is good enough to eat.

So if I'm hearing it right a 36" should go for a size M, would it be possible to fit in a S?

So if I'm hearing it right a 36" should go for a size M, would it be possible to fit in a S?

I'd go for an M, just in case. Considering that you'd still be possibly layering under the jacket. You might squeeze into an S, but personally I like to leave a little room.

I just went to http://www.metalburger.com/ and scrolled through the Diet Butcher 06 spring summer collection. Their stuff is mindblowing to me. Alot of times High fashion atempts at what I consider the punk rock/bondage aesthetic come off looking like an S/M clownsuit. These guys fucking nailed it. the hoodies and jackets are sick, and I have to say even the T shirts are kind of a fresh breath of air. Too bad I'll never get my hands on any of this... and Raj, what am I looking at price wise on some a them hoodies and shirts man?

okay here is my italian Hugo Boss Leather Suade Jacket. got it at discounted price of round 450 bucks, originally $700. I decided to go with sued since everyone & their mom gots the original leather jacket. These got the stench of brand new sued too. Best time to buy jackets is in the off season.

just if u were wondering:

shirt: FALSE

jeans: Blue Blood Denim

jacket: Hugo Boss

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

• 1 year later...
okay here is my italian Hugo Boss Leather Suade Jacket. got it at discounted price of round 450 bucks, originally $700. I decided to go with sued since everyone & their mom gots the original leather jacket. These got the stench of brand new sued too. Best time to buy jackets is in the off season.

just if u were wondering:

shirt: FALSE

jeans: Blue Blood Denim

jacket: Hugo Boss

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

i dont' care if this was cheap, i'm sorry but this is the new lord of shit that sux.