picture of how messy is your desk

freecat

Yeha i know there are some thread about rooms and stufF.

But here we are talking about really messy desk. I mean mine isn't that messy but my situation is temporary so i throw shit on it... but the rest of my room is kinda clean.

Now, show how messy is your desk. You can post if yours is clean too but this ain't fun hear me ?

img5514ht2.jpg

ps: i know this ain't very interesting but i kinda like this idea, i've been reading apartment therapy for a couple of weeks and can't stop thinking about apartment stuff.

I live in a small one bedroom apartment and I have to clean once or twice a week. I usually only clean once, but that's because I absolutely have to after being too busy during the rest of the week. This place gets trashed so quickly. My countertops look close to what your desk looks like and I'm a fairly tidy person.

lab that is not messy at all.

i'm kinda embarassed about how messy my current desk is..just looking around there are two bowls, five books, two pill bottles, perfume bottle, three large water bottles, five jewelry boxes, two candles, two tape dispensers, sunglasses, vase of flower, teddy bear, two cup of pens/pencils, tyenol, advil, handcream, calculator, camera dock+camera, body cream, sun block, cup of tea, mint container of coins, nail clipper, bandage holder, speakers, hello kitty doll, can of buzz cola (frm simpsons) and a garfield shaped tin.

+ my imac dome.

and banana peels lying all over the place

2542318868_724768e5bb.jpg

lab turn the tv one

i too often use the laptop in front of the tv playing xbox, but my living room kinda sucks in term of comfort...

nice setup, makes me want to trade my dying macbook for a brand new imac.

also i'd love my next desk to have enough space to lay my legs and a cushion for them. i'm moving out in a month i hope i'll able to do that.