Superawkward

scoki

was going down an escalator instead of the stairs because of my heels (walked in em half the day)

when I see this guy on the right hand side of my eyes and than I see him change directions to go down the escalator I'm using instead of stairs

all of a sudden he goes "hey, how are you , so you just got off work?" me "nope" "oh so you came from target?" "nope was just using the restroom" "so you're alone or with friends?" can't really lie and say I'm with anyone since I'm obv by myself so I just ignore that. on the way down the last escalator (cos we were on the third flr) he goes "okay, well you're very pretty just want to let you know that, bye"

I'm really bad at remembering both names and faces, which sucks. After having introduced myself to the same girl EIGHT times I got tired of coming off as a massive douche, so I just started faking it everytime someone I don't recognize.

Friday night I was outside of the club, smoking, when this dude comes up to me and goes "Hey, man!" so I just roll with it - hugged him, asked what he's doing nowadays, etc, he responds in a similar way and we spend a solid 5 minutes talking about what both of us have been up to since the last time we met. This whole talk was awkward as shit and I'm trying my hardest to place him, until eventually I confess that I have absolutely no idea who he is. Apparently he just wanted to bum a cigarette off of me, but my act threw him off and made him believe that he had forgotten my name/face, so he just started faking it as hard as I did.

Not recognizing the face of someone you have seen eight times is a sign you lack empathy to the point of being a sociopath, well that or you should smoke less.

Not recognizing the face of someone you have seen eight times is a sign you lack empathy to the point of being a sociopath, well that or you should smoke less.

brain broke a couple of years due to heavy medication

a life gives you lemons so you choke on them and die-situation

Thread living up to its name. For reals tho, sorry to hear that man.

Kalgoorlie is a shit hole. No wonder you sound mad bro. I spent 4 months there as a backpacker 10 years ago. 

Edit. But I did fuck loads of bitches and earn lots of money. Bought a car and got the fuck out of there. 

Edited by Miso Moo

Posted · Hidden by Igneousity, November 19, 2014 - Honestly e0d9n0b5 is right
Hidden by Igneousity, November 19, 2014 - Honestly e0d9n0b5 is right

Don't even remember posting that. Which is why it's in the drunk thread I guess. The post here was also drunk but completely unrelated. I should probably stop drinking and posting on here as I basically have nothing of value to add on here. Also I don't have any racist sentiments, I just hate dealing with sketchy people who I usually let take advantage of me because I'm a dumbass/mental health issues/barely sleep near end of the semesters. Some Australian-South-Sudanese(I dunno whatever the fuckin proper description is) guy that be-friended me over this semester is trying to get me to move into his shitty place at rape-rent and be stuck in Kalgoorlie trying to talk me into how "another guy" is also interested in his place because I told him I was thinking of staying here over the Summer and he was trying to use some "our kind gotta stick together" bullshit or some shit I don't remember despite me bailing him out numerous times with assignments and help studying because I thought he was genuinely trying to be my friend and he just isn't being 100% honest with me and I'm like nah fuck this shit, fuck this place I seriously need to go back to Perth and get a fuckin breather away from this place, people and the general lifestyle of this town. Fuck, I need to take my anxiety pills I have a fuckin exam tomorrow at 12 am and had like 5 fuckin Monsters but I gotta ace this shit ya know so I can't get drunk and take the pills and black out again. I need to quit posting garbage on here and caretags. Just fuckin log off the internet for life but I'm an addict. Which is why I bought this fuckin ugly casio watch

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CA-53W-1Z-BLACK-NEW-CASIO-WATCH-RETRO-CALCULATOR-TOP-CA53-CLASSIC-/191249815445

so I can use it as a fuckin timer to time how much time I spend on the net and what exactly I've achieved in that period. Should just use it as a tool and not an escapist fantasy. Oh also I've been neglecting taking my SSRIs for like the last two weeks and the doctor was like "yo dude, if you stop taking this shit suddenly it gonna fuck u up and fffffuuuuuck I need to go renew my prescription once exams are over. Also not sure if I should tell him I've been mixing up my anxiety pills and alcohol and basically blacking out.....I did like a 3 day blackout in my first half of study week after having a massive panic attack after those dudes tried to bribe me and I got freaked out as shit and my housemate found me halfway through half a carton of cider without having eaten in like 3 days but like the shit he gave me don't work so good and I need something stronger to calm me down. But like I've been enjoying the black-outs you know. Fuck I'm turning into a druggie. Coincidentally listening to Out of Step(With the World) currently because some hxc help keep me awake.

Well fuck,I guess it's time to make another sufu account. Nah fuck it I dont give a shit. Gotta sell shit from time to time and I don't wanna start from base zero. This place is 70% shit-hole anyway except for a few threads anyway. Should really get an actual non-internet therapist since I doubt I'll sort myself out with just pills. Lol not like anyone gonna read this half-jumbled shit anyway. I can feel the people from Perth cringeing. Sorry dawgs.

Quoting to save the meltdown but what in the fuck did I just read?

nobody is making fun of his situation... just the decision to post it here. a public forum populated by egotistical pinoy teens isn't exactly the best place to randomly have a 500 word nervous breakdown. start a blog or something

u kno i think ur alright, but this post is dumb as fuck.