Superawkward

scoki

fycus reminded me of something from a while back

went on facebook on my friend's laptop and it was logged into a fake account, only friend on it was his ex

he would always talk alot of shit about his ex and say how glad he is to be done with her, and here he was spyin on her months after they broke up

sus

• 2 weeks later...

blame the chick

my understanding is that rabbits are really sensitive and can die from shock. I'm sure the change in environment and being away from the owner caused premature death. Home sick or w/e.

my co-worker has like 5 bunnies at home and brings them in time to time. they're too timid IMO

Edited by gettoasty

coworker notices me carrying my to go box out of break room --"where are you going to eat lunch?"

me-- "out at one of the empty offices"

coworker-- "why, you don't want to eat here?"

I kinda just smiled and said very quickly there's some stuff i need to do and in private

she kinda has a nasal voice, a bit of a whine and while she is very sweet, she asks questions & makes remarks that make me feel guilty for the amount of money I spend on food and the few, very few, material things I have

I get so little time during the day to really be by myself that I didn't want to give up my lunch

also mighta seen her after work and kept my headphones on while we were waiting for different trains

also mighta seen her after work and kept my headphones on while we were waiting for different trains

This one time I was downtown and had just finished dinner with a new friend and parted ways. I hung around for a bit longer then headed home only to get on the bus and find that he takes the same one but we were at such an awkward distance away from each other where it's between being able to comfortably start conversation and completely ignoring each other so I just got off at the next station and waited for the next one because the tension was too much for me

Passing by a driver on the street only ending up at the stop light right next to each other for the next 3 blocks. Do I stare over? No, I look forward like it aint a thing. 

you are the most awkward person i've ever had the pleasure of encountering. i want to make a documentary about you.

real talk, some of the posts are hilarious. I crack up every time

Getting woken up at 6 am to the cry if a cat fighting a raccoon

Disturbing

yeah that's a tough one

do they use dairy in donuts, generally? i never got around to finding out. havent had one in ages

My grandmas sister is setting me up to meet a girl this weekend. Don't know how to feel

That was me when I first tried weed. Never again

Edited by Fycus

Was in my Stat class taking a test. Resting my fucking elbow on my thigh where my phone happened to be. Fucking siri's warning sign starts up - I try to cancel out of it by trying not to take my phone out of my pocket.

It was too late, the bitch announces in dead silence, "The time is now 5:13 PM". Look at teacher and raise my hand, "My bad" and go back to taking my test.

When you catch up with friends you haven't seen for a long time, and meet their friends for the first time, and everyone runs out of things to say, then, you proceed to sip on your beer and everyone else proceeds in union. 

and that moment when you were about to explain something, then, the waitress comes with the food and everyone changes the topic.

One of my first year second graders, brought in pictures of her family on vacation for me to look at. She was showing them to me because she wanted me to marry her big sister. Cute? awkward? weird? I wasn't sure what to say... 

Edited by FutureFuture