Superawkward

scoki

Really tho, who has ever been that tired.

one time i woke up still drunk to take a piss, passed out standing up, hit my head on the toilet, and my nose started bleeding everywhere. i was too disoriented to know what was going on so i crawled back into bed. my roommates came back and saw the bathroom covered in blood and thought they'd walked into a crime scene.

almost got arrested at the bank today because i couldn't remember how i signed my bank papers or my drivers license. posting this here because it was sorta awkward and also because theres no superstupid.

I guess in the sense that an introvert would be less bound by social norms. But seriously, being against sitting while peeing comes solely from gender discomfort.

(Though I still wouldn't broadcast it to girls :blush: )

Edited by okonomi

perhaps this belongs in the superconfessional but regarding peeing sitting down -- i do it only in the mornings when i'm too groggy to stand and because I have a raging morning hard-on -- sitting makes it easier to point it down so that I shoot the stream inside the toilet bowl.

^ you don't have any trouble peeing with a hardon? you should get your prostate checked.

walked in on subletter having sex with her boyfriend on the living room couch. usually we have the door set on autolock so you'd have to make noise with your keys trying to unlock it, which is why they probably thought it was safe. This time, it just happened to stay unlocked and I walked right in. My eyes met theirs for about 5 seconds. I waved, walked into my room and played 2chainz really loud.

^ you don't have any trouble peeing with a hardon? you should get your prostate checked.

ha! thanks but I edited the entire process of my morning peeing -- yes I do wait a bit for it to subside before I can pee. But usually that point is before the hard-on completely disappears and therefore needs the above described technique of sitting on the bowl to more easily aim downward.

was jammin hard baked as fuck near the front at asap at osheaga, black bitch right in front of me with the hugest ass had her thin silk pants sucked in her asscheeks. the crowd was so packed, and for the first bit of the show my dick was literally grinding in between her asscheeks from people pushing and dancing. i got many dirty stares